Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Craftable Instruments
It appears that only 3 instruments are craftable.
I propose that we add in more craftable instruments!

New Parts: 
Valve - 2 material
Can - 2 material

New Recipes: 
Bagpipes: Bag, Bell, Mouthpiece, Neck, Rod, Rod

Air Horn: Can, Bell, Bag

Trumpet: Valve, Rod, Bell, Mouthpiece 

Leave feedback please.
(12-02-2016, 09:27 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: It appears that only 3 instruments are craftable.
I propose that we add in more craftable instruments!

New Parts: 
Valve - 2 material
Can - 2 material

New Recipes: 
Bagpipes: Bag, Bell, Mouthpiece, Neck, Rod, Rod

Air Horn: Can, Bell, Bag

Trumpet: Valve, Rod, Bell, Mouthpiece 

Leave feedback please.

these are all craftable, i think i remember zewaka saying you could craft 12/13 instruments
Side note, how do you even craft the current instruments? There's no instructions anywhere, not even on the wiki, so you have not choice but to blindly stumble with vague parts.
I managed to figure out like four of them. Bike horn, vuvu, sax, and like maybe one other. I got bagpipes all of like, once.

The current recipes are notoriously fucking difficult and confusing because there's absolutely nothing to it but wild guessing about material numbers and parts. Did you know you can use wires in an assembly?

Did you know I'm pretty sure no one has figured out how to finish said assembly? It's not like they're secret chems. I think the fact that most haven't been discovered for literally months after their implementation is a good enough reason to spill the beans, guys. I mean, really. It's so bad that people are suggesting things that are already in the game 'cause they can't find them on their own.
piano + 2 cyborg arms = player piano