Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Portable Reclaimer Ore Counting
For whatever reason, the Portable Reclaimer counts a stack of ore as a single piece, and only poops out one bar instead of however many ores the stack is.
I put one gold ore in and got a single bar, and then put a stack of 35 and got a single bar.
I don't think there are even supposed to be portable reclaimers on station anymore...
(12-02-2016, 05:37 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: For whatever reason, the Portable Reclaimer counts a stack of ore as a single piece, and only poops out one bar instead of however many ores the stack is.
I put one gold ore in and got a single bar, and then put a stack of 35 and got a single bar.
Use the refiner in mining to smelt your ores. Reclaimers are outdated.
(12-03-2016, 12:28 PM)Burrito Justice Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:37 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: For whatever reason, the Portable Reclaimer counts a stack of ore as a single piece, and only poops out one bar instead of however many ores the stack is.
Use the refiner in mining to smelt your ores. Reclaimers are outdated.

Outdated things should be Updated. We should fix them anyway.
How the heck are we meant to fill manufacturers without the portable re-claimers?
(12-06-2016, 05:10 PM)Sundance Wrote: How the heck are we meant to fill manufacturers without the portable re-claimers?

Use the refiner in mining then just click them with the stack of refined bars
(12-06-2016, 05:21 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:10 PM)Sundance Wrote: How the heck are we meant to fill manufacturers without the portable re-claimers?

How the heck is QM, Robotics, Mechanics and Medical meant to fill their manufacturers then without portable reclaimers?
(12-06-2016, 05:23 PM)Sundance Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:21 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

How the heck is QM, Robotics, Mechanics and Medical meant to fill their manufacturers then without portable reclaimers?

By bugging a coder to pull their finger out and rebalance the refiners ability to eat floortiles, rods, sheets and wiring