Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation secret santa 2016
yes, my super system can handle any number of people from 3 to 7,470,518,049 and will never create a miniloop.

2 people only works for unsecret santa; and only works for secret santa if both are quite obtuse.
I hate to do this but im gonna have to withdrawl, funds are much tighter then i assumed they would be at the moment.

EDIT: Thanks for the offer teddy but i just found something that would be a perfect gift, so i can stay in
(12-13-2016, 10:59 PM)New525 Wrote: I hate to do this but im gonna have to withdrawl, funds are much tighter then i assumed they would be at the moment.

I'm having the opposite "problem" and can give you $10 canadian via paypal as a non-secret santa if it means you can stay in.
Last day to sign up.
I'm off to bed, and can do the draw when I wake up
Let me know if you need an even number of peeps. I can sit out. But otherwise, I am good.
this will work with any number between 3 and the population of the earth.

I'll wait for hulkhogan before going ahead.

draw is ready whenever he is
Id reccomend doing the draw now.
I'm ready when you guys are. PM the people the person they are supposed to gift.
alright PMs will be sent now
Since some people have asked - yes I can and will help you find the steam account of the people you are buying presents for - and yes I'll tell you first that your secret santa asked and if you are cool with me passing on the account.

hit me up on the IRC. my steam does not ping me, so if you send me a message there, it might take me hours to see it.
Do we pop in here to confirm we sent a thing when we do? Payday's Friday for me, so.
I'm thinking of doing gift giving early, so here is the plan. If you want to give your gift today, you can, but you can give your gift on the 24th or 25th. Why the 23rd you may ask? Some people may be busy with their families on the 24th and 25th. Also, if you are unable to give gifts on the 24th or 25th, we may allow you to give on the 26th. I'm unsure about this, so what do you guys think? Yay, or nay?

(12-23-2016, 12:14 AM)The_Rain Wrote: Do we pop in here to confirm we sent a thing when we do? Payday's Friday for me, so.

Yeah, once you send your gift, confirm it in this thread.
Then my presents were sent along this afternoon. I wanted to beat the annual Holiday crash Steam seems to suffer (or DDoSing - again).
i have distributed my gift