Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned by Hokie
Hello.
My name is Lucaszecron, in game im called doctor, Im Braziliam and i got banned permanently for metagaming and miles long notes (wtf?) by Hokie 
(idk i think he dont likes me but thats not the deal) 
I wanted to ask like metagaming gives perma ban?
What is miles long notes?
And this admin i and my friend saw him abusing his adm powers at night he abuses the powers to see the criminals of the game.
He used old reports to say that me and syku uses metagaming (and he dont have proves!) (and seriosly why metagaming is aganist rules like the best part of the game is play whit friends and we are brazilian to speak every time in inglish whit my friend is hard! Extended would be better like a sandbox mode (and seriosly thats the best server that we found but we hate roleplay aganist metagaming))
Your friend and you both have a really long history of breaking the rules, that's what the "miles long notes" bit refers to.

Metagaming is against the rules because it goes against the spirit of the game. Communication, between not just the two of you, but the crew as a whole, is essential to the game, and even more so on the roleplay server. You both seem to have trouble understanding our rules, and sticking by them on several occasions, and that's what led to this point.
(12-01-2016, 06:55 PM)Darkchis Wrote: Your friend and you both have a really long history of breaking the rules, that's what the "miles long notes" bit refers to.

Metagaming is against the rules because it goes against the spirit of the game. Communication, between not just the two of you, but the crew as a whole, is essential to the game, and even more so on the roleplay server. You both seem to have trouble understanding our rules, and sticking by them on several occasions, and that's what led to this point.

so we permabanned for having trouble whit rules? like i recognize a perma ban for hacking because im breaking the game and ruing it to others but metagaming just me and my friend gona lose, permaban for metagaming???????? Like idk why a ban so heavy just im losing about long list and metagaming, im not prejudicting the others

(12-01-2016, 06:55 PM)Darkchis Wrote: Your friend and you both have a really long history of breaking the rules, that's what the "miles long notes" bit refers to.

and we always speak whit the others litterally LIKE ALWAYS I SPEAK WHIT THE OTHERS PLAYERS i just metagame for be faster speak whit my friend, and we can speak portuguese alone whitout the others, i dont see why its so necessary speak to my friend in game, im just peaking whit him and i speak on chat whit others too!
Metagaming to be faster isn't a thing you should be doing. It breaks the rules. This whole thing originates from you both seeming to disregard, or maybe just not understand the rules our servers hold.

You have been permabanned for metagaming, along with the history you have regarding the above mentioned, you have broken the rules several times, and don't seem to understand why what you are doing is wrong, even now, so this is what that led to, sadly.
(12-01-2016, 07:12 PM)Darkchis Wrote: Metagaming to be faster isn't a thing you should be doing. It breaks the rules. This whole thing originates from you both seeming to disregard, or maybe just not understand the rules our servers hold.

You have been permabanned for metagaming, along with the history you have regarding the above mentioned, you have broken the rules several times, and don't seem to understand why what you are doing is wrong, even now, so this is what that led to, sadly.
explain why metagaming is aganist rules????? im talking whit my friend!
Communicating with your friend outside of the game and coordinating your actions, and talking about the current round and things of the sort are bad things to do if you use other ways to talk rather than the game itself. We have a whole page on the wiki that will hopefully make it clearer for you, right here.
(12-01-2016, 07:32 PM)Darkchis Wrote: Communicating with your friend outside of the game and coordinating your actions, and talking about the current round and things of the sort are bad things to do if you use other ways to talk rather than the game itself. We have a whole page on the wiki that will hopefully make it clearer for you, right here.

ok ill se the page but first  we just say things like "get me some weed" or "we need find a wire cutter" and about the round is like "sara is a jerk(we dont like she and she dont like us too)"
You cannot talk about the current round outside of the game, period. Regardless if it's small or big things.
(12-01-2016, 07:32 PM)Darkchis Wrote: Communicating with your friend outside of the game and coordinating your actions, and talking about the current round and things of the sort are bad things to do if you use other ways to talk rather than the game itself. We have a whole page on the wiki that will hopefully make it clearer for you, right here.

we dont speak about traitor because we just play extended or just when me and him are traitors we just gang up in ass day, trouble i usually see on chat and we usually never comes in time to rescue or save, ussually i just stop the fight and see whos wrong , that true because i alredy arrested syku 4 times

(12-01-2016, 07:40 PM)lucaszecron Wrote:

we dont speak about traitor because we just play extended or just when me and him are traitors we just gang up in ass day, trouble i usually see on chat and we usually never comes in time to rescue or save, ussually i just stop the fight and see whos wrong , that true because i alredy arrested syku 4 times

tomorrow can we finish this talk i want try to change your minds (or mine) but i need go to bed its almost 2 AM

tomorrow can we finish this talk i want try to change your minds (or mine) but i need go to bed its almost 2 AM
so i need to sleep too,see ya,tomorrow we finish and he change your minds,or you change we minds,like ge sayed
We will not be changing our minds.

You are not allowed to communicate with anyone about the round going on with anyone on another channel or service.

This is a simple rule. It is not up for discussion and if you can't understand it then it is perhaps best you don't play here any more.

Please do not continue trying to insult our intelligence by trying to convince us otherwise. This is a rule that will not change.
(12-02-2016, 08:38 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: We will not be changing our minds.

You are not allowed to communicate with anyone about the round going on with anyone on another channel or service.

This is a simple rule. It is not up for discussion and if you can't understand it then it is perhaps best you don't play here any more.

Please do not continue trying to insult our intelligence by trying to convince us otherwise. This is a rule that will not change.
so,we gonna continue with the perma ban ?
The thing here is that you both don't seem to understand that the rules apply to you even if you don't think it's convenient to you or "no we just do it a little it's fine really we don't do it the bad way I promise" or whatever. You just admitted here you use it to coordinate and inform each other of events in the current round, which is a huge no.

If you're not willing to understand, and stick by the rules, you probably won't be unbanned anytime soon.
(12-02-2016, 08:09 PM)Darkchis Wrote: The thing here is that you both don't seem to understand that the rules apply to you even if you don't think it's convenient to you or "no we just do it a little it's fine really we don't do it the bad way I promise" or whatever. You just admitted here you use it to coordinate and inform each other of events in the current round, which is a huge no.

If you're not willing to understand, and stick by the rules, you probably won't be unbanned anytime soon.

ok so , rules are rules, even your idiots rules, the server have like a lot of admins infiltrated, it was a long time that i dont see a asshole in this server i just found 2 cool persons in this server 1 admin and pablo,  and some helpers, the others admins are just assholes that never try to better and change this rules are idiots and you guys dont want change mind? ok fine you guys are problematics , you guys need change and think how dumb is your rules, hokie is a bitch and i love pablo and give a hug to hokie whit my hand IN HIS IDIOT FACE AND FUCK YOU TOO STUPID "rules are rules" IF IM GOING TO PERMA BAN IM GOING HAPPY FOR TALKING TRUTH NOW!

(12-02-2016, 08:09 PM)Darkchis Wrote: The thing here is that you both don't seem to understand that the rules apply to you even if you don't think it's convenient to you or "no we just do it a little it's fine really we don't do it the bad way I promise" or whatever. You just admitted here you use it to coordinate and inform each other of events in the current round, which is a huge no.

and yes i coordinate every thing soon that i started play stupid bitch fuck you too whit you metagaming in anus bitch im always metagaming stupid admins and i was cool as fuck
Okay goodbye