Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cut leg holes in closets
See title, I want to waddle around in my sneaky closet, made of gold or miraclium, the best disguise. Use a welder or something on a locker to cut the leg holes, slows movement.

EDIT: you can cut holes but it just makes moving in any direction, move you one tile in a random direction. I'd rather it is more controlled but really slow
Make them wearable like cardboard boxes.
Let people cut eyeholes with a wirecutter  WELDER so you can see where you're going. Kinda like this:

[Image: gk24ujv.jpg]

EDIT: Fixed
I don't think wire cutters will cut through a closet
(11-29-2016, 01:27 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: See title, I want to waddle around in my sneaky closet, made of gold or miraclium, the best disguise. Use a welder or something on a locker to cut the leg holes, slows movement.

EDIT: you can cut holes but it just makes moving in any direction, move you one tile in a random direction. I'd rather it is more controlled but really slow

!                                                                                                                                                                                                     ALERT 99.99
You used to be able to control locker movement pretty well. It was actually really fun on occasion. Now not so much.
You already can see out of lockers you're hiding in, though I wouldn't be opposed to changing that to a limited view and then having the eye hole method restoring it to what it is now.
(11-29-2016, 03:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: You already can see out of lockers you're hiding in, though I wouldn't be opposed to changing that to a limited view and then having the eye hole method restoring it to what it is now.

Cut leg holes in closets
(11-29-2016, 09:18 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Let people cut eyeholes with a wirecutter  WELDER so you can see where you're going. Kinda like this:

[Image: gk24ujv.jpg]

EDIT: Fixed

(11-29-2016, 08:20 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 03:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: You already can see out of lockers you're hiding in, though I wouldn't be opposed to changing that to a limited view and then having the eye hole method restoring it to what it is now.

Cut leg holes in closets
Lockers have the weird ventilation slits at the top that lets you see out of them already.
Wasn't this a thing on Cog1? If so it shouldn't be hard to implement.
(11-30-2016, 01:21 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: Wasn't this a thing on Cog1? If so it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Why would it not be a thing just because a new map came? That just sounds dumb.
(12-01-2016, 12:01 AM)grumpchkin Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 01:21 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: Wasn't this a thing on Cog1?  If so it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Why would it not be a thing just because a new map came? That just sounds dumb.

I distinctly remember someone telling me you could cut leg holes into lockers when i first started playing.

Maps are used as a point of reference for time and things get removed from the game sometimes, grumpchkin. Use your noggin'
You still can? Welder on locker. It used to allow you to bounce about really fast in a semi-controlled fashion; it basically made you a drunken, turbo meatcube. I do know that the movement change messed up the locker controls. That's the only reason I can think of for it's removal.

I'd actually prefer it to be returned to it's old glory instead of watering it down in favor of control.
Currently if you cut the holes, which I did say you can do in the first post, then pressing a movement key randomly moves you in a random direction, one tile, with a slow cooldown thingo. Either make leg holes make you move normally, but slowly (and with a different sprite if anyone cares enough, the legs sticking out the bottom while moving or something) and in the actual direction you are pressing.