Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Traitor cleaner grenades don't deal any damage
See title. Being caught in the foam just produces a "The acid isn't concentrated enough to harm you" message, meaning the grenades are only useful for destroying items and lubing a large area, both things a janitor can do easily anyway.
(11-30-2016, 03:34 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: See title. Being caught in the foam just produces a "The acid isn't concentrated enough to harm you" message, meaning the grenades are only useful for destroying items and lubing a large area, both things a janitor can do easily anyway.

the fake nades quickly and easily destroy all items in an entire room. they also cover any items on the floor until it's done melting, so you can throw a nade and pick up items sneakily, like when theres guns on the floor or something idk. they arent made to do damage. although it is weird that 'your mask/hat protects you from the liquid' yet it never does anything without a mask
Quote:they arent made to do damage.

I don't think this is true... They used to be pretty damaging iirc
The main reason I assumed this was a bug is because the wiki page for traitor gear specifically brings up the ability to destroy headgear and burn people. If they were not intended to deal damage why would the wiki say they are able to?
Last time I was hit by one of those I got that message but it put me to orange health so it does damage
Did you run and slip on the space lube though. Space lube does a lot of damage.

Cleaner nades used to be pretty brutal, burning everyone who slipped on the foam and who stood in it. Usually everyone would walk away without a face.
I think the reason why is that Fluorosurfactant transfers a max of 3 units per reagent to the tile so we are only getting 3 units of lube and 3 units of acid per tile so is shows the message