Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you make different types of bees?
I've seen guardbuddy bees, I've seen MASSIVE bees, I've seen queen bees and red bees. How do you make these?
As I know, most unique bees you get from bombini, a bee merchant in the debris field. Giving bee larva royal jelly causes them to become queen bees. The "Strange bee eggs" that bombini sells makes gaurdbuddy bees. The red bees are heart bees and are the result of some poor sod getting initrobeedril in their bloodstream, as initrobeedril causes your heart to turn into a bee and fly out of your chest. Royal initrobeedril does the same, except it gibs you and spawns a queen heart bee. That is all of the bees I know.
Guardbuddy bees are made by hatching square eggs, huge bees by feeding a bee larva royal jelly, Queen bees by feeding a bee larva which has a hat built in royal jelly, and other colored bees can be made by either eating a bee egg (which come out as larva your hair color), or taking some introbeedril (NOT RECOMENDED).
You forgot royal bee hearts. With royal initrobeedril. Very unrecommended unless you are an antag.
(02-25-2017, 09:31 PM)medsal15 Wrote: You forgot royal bee hearts. With royal initrobeedril. Very unrecommended unless you are an antag.
What if I put in inside a monkey?
(02-25-2017, 09:38 PM)Studenterhue Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 09:31 PM)medsal15 Wrote: You forgot royal bee hearts. With royal initrobeedril. Very unrecommended unless you are an antag.
What if I put in inside a monkey?

Then its animal abuse and Space PETA will be after you.
Ive seen a lich bee once before too. It was wearing the obsidian crown and its bites caused necrosis. However ive never been able to replicate it. Unsure if its an admin spawned bee or maybe a secret bee like the solarium bees
Other then what everybody mentioned you can find bees around the debris field and adventure zones, pm me if you wanna know how because i really don't want to ruin the secrets for everyone.