Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the Early Game Easier for Vampires
Embolism Wrote:If it includes immunity to beneficial chemicals too then sure. Otherwise being able to spam deadly chemical smoke on the go might be too much?

How about tricord,bicord and dexalin damage the vampire.
The reason dexalin would is because it would clears the vampires lungs (assuming the unholy beasts lungs are active) for whatever nasty gasses the vampire accumulated in the undeads state of decay and poison its blood stream and brain.
This can basically be toned down into toxic damage from dexalin, and the other two would rejuvenate the beasts neve cells making it take more damage.
Now that I think of it if a doctor tried helping one that was stuck in a vacuum room he may very well kill it. Tricord doesn't heal toxin damage despite being made from anti-toxin,(which I will always wonder why).
Giving the paramedics in edge in the vampire execution squads

These are just 5 am ideas I want out of my head
bladex454 Wrote:
Embolism Wrote:If it includes immunity to beneficial chemicals too then sure. Otherwise being able to spam deadly chemical smoke on the go might be too much?

How about tricord,bicord and dexalin damage the vampire.

Nah. Just a total immunity to chemicals. Making all the horrible smoke in the world has to come at a price, right? Heal when you bleed, but nothing else.
Personally i'd make sucking blood quicker too. 10 units per bite instead of 5 maybe?
If we want "Legend" vampires, anything air or chem related should not effect the "Dead". The reason is that a vampire is a dead human. The only way to keep themselves mobile and active is to to drink blood. They do not need air, sleep, warmth, anything that a normal, living human needs. Disease does not effect something that cannot keep it alive, chemicals that effect the living only should not effect something "dead" and in my opinion, blood should heal them. Now, vampires CAN breath, but it is not needed. There should be a on/off switch. Blood should heal them, as it is a source of life giving nourishment. All other added abilities can be taken into account, but the things I have mentioned SHOULD be used if we want something straight out of the legends. Also, Chemicals that do not distinguish between living and dead might be able to work on them though, mainly because those chemical reactions do not need living tissue to activate, and thus, would work on vampires as well.
Vampires got a pretty huge buff that for some reason wasn't in the Changelogs (or maybe I'm blind). I'd say they're probably comparable to Changelings now in the threat they pose.

On the other hand, there should probably be a limit to how much blood you can drink from a single target. It didn't matter that much before when Vampires were weak, but now it is not hard to get lots of blood (especially with the greatly increased drinking speed) by draining a monkey-human supported by a Medibot.
Sounds good. Any idea what the concrete changes were?
Vampires now start with Hypnotise and a new ability, Glare, which stuns one target for a short time and disorients all others in the area (not too sure what the effect actually is). Drinking blood is now much faster at 10 units per sip, although corpses don't seem to yield blood any more: or at least victims don't give any more blood once they're drained to death.
Whether it be a bug or not, vamps can scream, glare, and change their appearance when incapacitated (crit or even dead)
I like to think this as a feature.
One time as a dead vampire, I was being dragged into the chapel to be spaced by security, only the chapel was lacking air, and the security didn't have any internals, so he had to run in quick. Only I screamed which stunned him, then he suffocated. Revenge from the grave.