Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Hilariously minor audio bug for the Rock Drilling Rig.
It only makes sounds when facing certain directions (i.e. left) whereas it's mute in others (i.e. right.)

This is hilariously minor and hardly worth looking into compared to whatever else y'all have on the plate, but I figured I may as well leave this here anyways.
what the hell
(11-30-2016, 06:18 PM)zewaka Wrote: what the hell
It's Byond, what did you expect? It's the gift that just keeps on giving!

Though, judging from the description, I think I know why. Despite occupying 4 tiles, large pods only truly occupy 1 tile according the the game. The tile that every pod truly occupies is the bottom left tile. The report says that sound only plays when drilling to the left, which would be when the true-pod-tile is in contact with what it's drilling, as opposed to when it faces right, which is when the true-pod-tile is seperated from what it's drilling by a tile.
(11-30-2016, 09:02 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 06:18 PM)zewaka Wrote: what the hell
It's Byond, what did you expect? It's the gift that just keeps on giving!

Though, judging from the description, I think I know why. Despite occupying 4 tiles, large pods only truly occupy 1 tile according the the game. The tile that every pod truly occupies is the bottom left tile. The report says that sound only plays when drilling to the left, which would be when the true-pod-tile is in contact with what it's drilling, as opposed to when it faces right, which is when the true-pod-tile is seperated from what it's drilling by a tile.
drills make drill noises when drilling air, but it could be trying to drillĀ itself and not making the noise cause it cant do that