Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[LORE] Did SS13 hatch from an egg?
In order to clear up some vagaries surrounding the Space Station 13/Nanotrasen backstory, I feel compelled to put forth the theory that the entirety of Space Station 13, as it exists from round to round, is hatched from an egg. Due to the mysterious nature of an entire space-faring complex being birthed via ovum, Nanotrasen took it upon itself to exploit the riches of the newly-born entity.

Your thoughts? Let's discuss this interesting tidbit concerning the station's origins.
Q: Did SS13 hatch from an egg?
A: Only if you consider anything that came out of something's backside an 'egg'.
Yes.

Next question.
Egghead.
Alright bill why is meatstation made of meat then?
(11-27-2016, 05:47 PM)shotgunbill Wrote: Yes.

Next question.

who would win in a fight

fat albert or count chocula
(11-27-2016, 07:05 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Alright bill why is meatstation made of meat then?

The chicken came after the egg.

(11-27-2016, 07:09 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: who would win in a fight

Yes.
In the beginning there was an egg, and from it hatched Arceus Exadv1.
Meat station looks like meat for the same reason Hemera looks like the void. You don't screw around with telecrystals, children.
Eh TC are safe enough

Just well...dont shoot them with lasers
(11-27-2016, 07:09 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 05:47 PM)shotgunbill Wrote: Yes.

Next question.

who would win in a fight

fat albert, because he can eat all of chocula's chocolate
(11-28-2016, 01:33 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Meat station looks like meat for the same reason Hemera looks like the void. You don't screw around with telecrystals, children.

T̀h̨͎e͝y̨̺̩ ̴̥̲̬̪̭ͅm̷̰̘̠̹a̭̬͡k̞̯̯͚ͅe̶̥̙ ̨̜̪͉̪̻͇s̹̳͚u̵c͙͓̝̤̜̯h͢ ͔̱̥͙̳̦ṇ̟͉̀i̟̱̭c͙͔̻͎̦͘e ̰̙͜h̞a̩t̻̲̦̲̠ş̺̩,̷̯̪͖ ͈̦̼̰̱͚͡t̩͖̝͈̲h̰̻͇̜o̵̺̘̱u̟͚gh̪̜͎͉̤̬̱͝.̗̲͇͓̬.̠̱͎́.̱̲͢
Goonstation is part of a simulation project, created by Nanotrasen. You are all merely a simulation, controlled by players connected to a life support grid, blissfully unaware whats going on. Explain why we go to hq at the end of a chaotic shift, just to find ice cream, then we wake up with the station back to normal, like it was never destroyed. Also, please explain the solarium, and how if you feed a robot a bunch of keys, and force it to read a book, the actual server appears. It must be a part of debug system and the keys help unlock debug mode. If we figure out the solarium then we might be able to shut off the simulation and awake the occupants, trapped to be in a endless simulation. Centcom is decieving you. We are all in a simulation, a videogame. I can give you proof if you need any.
I don't believe you I want better proof
There is no ceiling, you view in a top down perspective. We cant draw any shape we want, especially on the tables, chairs, walls, windows, etc. There are limitations on what we can do in this simulation. Limitations on what we can do or visit. If I grab a knife, I cant cut bread into shapes, such as stars or circles. You just can't. If you wanted to fold ornagami you can't as they wouldn't exist in the source code. Try cutting holes on a box. Again, with these limitations, you can't. There are many more that you can probably think of.