Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Glasses don't work
when you have Diminished Optic Nerves glasses don't make it so your vision isn't blurry.
Im pretty sure its been like this for a while including the trait
I was always under the impression that this was intentional, since prescription glasses are hardly difficult to obtain or make anyways- in which case, being able to see properly with glasses just gives you a free trait point in exchange for wearing something in a slot barely used outside of security anyways.

I think this is also why auditory headsets can't use the department-specific channels, because otherwise it'd be a free trait point for nothing.
(11-26-2016, 03:04 PM)NesMettaur Wrote: I was always under the impression that this was intentional, since prescription glasses are hardly difficult to obtain or make anyways- in which case, being able to see properly with glasses just gives you a free trait point in exchange for wearing something in a slot barely used outside of security anyways.

I think this is also why auditory headsets can't use the department-specific channels, because otherwise it'd be a free trait point for nothing.

You're giving up the ability to wear prodocs, mesons, sunglasses, sechuds, ectospecs, and any other useful eyewear I might be forgetting.
(11-26-2016, 03:04 PM)NesMettaur Wrote: I was always under the impression that this was intentional

It's not.
(11-29-2016, 10:01 AM)Haine Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 03:04 PM)NesMettaur Wrote: I was always under the impression that this was intentional

It's not.
Thanks BYOND.