[Image: 3d_shrek__high_quality__by_ntuni-d7dd1qu.png]
or
[Image: abc78-the_macho_man_randy_savage_randy.jpg?w=307&h=410]
Shrek. Because Shrek always wins in the end. xd
what the fuck
So shrek if he was a meth addict or bizzardo world macho man

I choose the macho man
[Image: d2b5597821.jpg]
This fan battle has been going on for a really long time and has had fans going at it for years. Shrek fans clearly say it would be Shrek because he can rip apart planets with only powering up, but wrestling fans believe it's Macho Man.
I am a great fan of both and I don't want to be biased, so I'll do my best not to be. However, to me, the answer to this question was obvious all along. Who would win? Both. Depending on the situation, of course, and this small story will be delving into that. Okay, so what do we know about them?
Both are aliens from dead civilizations, the last of their kind who found another home in another planet and it's people. Both have incredible powers and are fighting for good. Still, their levels of power is different and this difference decides who will come out triumphant.

So, let's fight!
It all depends on what the situation is or how much they prep for battle. But let's just say that Shrek and Macho Man meet in a field, without any civilians around. They start fighting. Why? It doesn't matter now. Many believe that this debate would be useless because the battle would never happen. They are good guys and would not fight. Well, this isn't true since we all know Macho Man, he loves to fight with everyone, especially strong opponents. He would beg Shrek for a battle, even if it would not be serious or to the death. But let's just say that they do so as an all out training.
Shrek uses Onion energy which is the balanced force in his body which is created by his physical, emotional and mental existence. He can manipulate this energy to be used as a body enhancer to be stronger, faster and use his abilities. We can say that this is like slim jims for Macho Man. Without Onions, he is only barely stronger than an average ogre. As a Ogre, he heals faster than a human, gets stronger after each battle, lost or won. However, Onions are not magic, the Shrek Universe has clearly stated that. As such, it can't be used as a weakness for Macho Man.

Macho Man is fueled by the championship belt which gives him his powers. Without it, he is approximately three times stronger and faster than a normal human because of his home planet's increased gravity strength.
Okay, so what about the questions the fandom used to ask? Let's list some.
Macho Man can't fight in superspeed, he can only travel. Is this true? I don't know, I have seen it in comics before, so I don't know what Macho Man's speed capabilities are but for the sake of the argument, let's say he can't. So, Shrek can do battle faster. It all does not matter if he can't harm Macho Man since he's invulnerable.
Strength. Macho Man clearly wins.

Macho Man has been bench-pressing the weight of the entire planet forFIVE DAYS. I have seen the whole WWF series and read the mangas. I have never seen Shrek being even close to this feat. We have seen him banged up and beaten many times and Shrek has been hurt by normal things like slaps, swords and such.
One full power punch from Macho Man would obliterate Shrek. But he can't hit him if he can't catch him. It all comes down to durability and stamina.

That's right! Think about it. Everything we could come up with stops when we face the facts. Shrek is faster than Macho Man and he can use Onions in devastating ways like the GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP wave. Macho Man is much stronger than Shrek and much more durable. Who would win? The one who's left standing. Shrek isn't invulnerable like Macho Man but he can get in more attacks and can do more damage. Shrek however is weaker and can't take as much damage but is harder to catch. Seems like a circle going forever, does it?
So, the man who would win is... Macho Man! Why? Macho Man's championship belt given powers are longer lasting than Shrek's onion energy. We have seen ogres tire out and empty their energy reserves in battle. Macho Man has been bench-pressing the Earth's weight for five days in the center of the planet where there is no WWF audience which means that he has been efficiently doing peak capacity training for five days without tiring out. The only chance Shrek has is if he can do one of his most powerful attacks, like the Super Ogre Fist or the minimum of an omega level Fart Bomb without tiring out.
So that's it, that's my opinion. I'm ready for the flames big grin
(11-21-2016, 02:31 PM)zcamperz Wrote: what the fuck
(11-21-2016, 04:34 PM)69andahalf Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 04:47 PM)Mageziya Wrote:
Does shrek even exist as a goonstation character?
(11-21-2016, 05:18 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
The stretch boy always win
I'm sorry Shrek, but the Maezo Mayunn always wins.
At the end of the day, this whole fight is about swamps: Shrek can overcome any swamp put in front of him, but Macho Man HAS no swamps whatsoever!

And think about it, would we even want a Shrek that could bet Macho Man? Shrek's whole appeal is that tough swamps with lots of hard onions and greenness, he can match whatever swamp is put before him, whereas Macho Man's is one of a championship wrestler living among mankind. If Shrek could just have Macho Man's unswampedness wrestlepower, he's no longer the Shrek we know and love!

Even though Shrek couldnt possibly pin Macho Man in the Ring, he's still just as great of an ogre. And this is coming from a lifelong Macho Man fan!
(11-21-2016, 05:52 PM)Firebarrage Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 05:18 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: