Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkSpace Mu-Ray
Was I banned for some stupid reason?
unban appeals is three forums up holmes
Man, I thought this was gonna be some kind of awesome-but-misplaced suggestion for a ray gun of some kind. Instead it's just a lame old unban appeal.

Way to break my heart, man. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
DarkSpace Wrote:Was I banned for some stupid reason?

No, you were banned for being stupid.
The SA thread had like half a page that was solidly people complaining about how terrible you were.
Dauntasa Wrote:The SA thread had like half a page that was solidly people complaining about how terrible you were.

I don't steal THAT many HOP ids, do I?

Quote:If Reginald P. Farthing runs up and punches me it's probably a joke, but if Quinton Boeggles does it it's a fight because if he knocks me down he's probably going to straightjacket me and feed me neurotoxin.

LIAR! It was prions!!!
DarkSpace was right to distrust Btek, Btek always seems to get brutally murdered, or abducted by people. That, and he haa a gigantic afro, he could be hiding a weapon in there!
btek Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:The SA thread had like half a page that was solidly people complaining about how terrible you were.

I don't steal THAT many HOP ids, do I?

Quote:If Reginald P. Farthing runs up and punches me it's probably a joke, but if Quinton Boeggles does it it's a fight because if he knocks me down he's probably going to straightjacket me and feed me neurotoxin.

LIAR! It was prions!!!
You were just mad because you had gotten wrecked by my beepsky army.
Dauntasa Wrote:You were just mad because you had gotten wrecked by my beepsky army.

HA! and spending 70 minutes churning out securitrons wasn't an overreaction? I got stunned twice in all and made good friends from the assistant horde. But it was getting ridiculous after having shot 20-30 with the captain's gun(whom i also stole the ID of as well i think).

And the prions thing was a test with no drawback! I didn't mind dying, I didn't mind YOU dying (in an appreciably awesome manner) and I got to see how much was enough to kill a dude! Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, y'see!

FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:DarkSpace was right to distrust Btek, Btek always seems to get brutally murdered, or abducted by people. That, and he has a gigantic afro, he could be hiding a weapon in there!

It's a well known phenomena that I generally die more horrifically than most! Also, it needs to be coded in so that I can actually do that. I can imagine going on an ID theft rampage and stuffing them all in my magnificent afro. Oh the joy I would cause! big grin
btek Wrote:HA! and spending 70 minutes churning out securitrons wasn't an overreaction?
Maybe. Slightly.
Yes, It'd be pretty cool if you could cram a Derringer into your afro.