Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
pissing on the bible
You could be able to piss on the bible. If you do, then it will either gib you or cluwne you. Then gib you a few minutes later.

Thoughts?
It should remove all your blood. A slow, painful, dry death for pissing the bible.
I mean, you can already fart on the bible?????????????????????????????
But can you piss on it? I'm thinking spontaneous combustion if you piss on it.
it should be a firegib or worse since you are defiling the bible with urine instead of just farting on it
(11-19-2016, 05:58 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: But can you piss on it? I'm thinking spontaneous combustion if you piss on it.
Yeah. First thing I thought of when I read the title was "It burns when I pee". I wouldn't mind seeing eternally burning corpses lying around to accent the gibs and vomit.
i guess further punishments for the various other ways the bible can be defaced would be in keeping with its power to punish farts. does anything special happen if you try to put it in a furnace, deep fryer, toilet, crusher, incinerator, etc?
(11-18-2016, 06:25 AM)aft2001 Wrote: You could be able to piss on the bible. If you do, then it will either gib you or cluwne you. Then gib you a few minutes later.

Thoughts?

how's about this it does the opposite of farting on it instead of being blown apart you implode and are crashed into a meat cube.
No. Just... no.