Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Sketchy-D5 not buying weed
Depite offering to buy weed, he will refuse to accept it if you bring him any. I have tried this with rainbow and omega weed. This has foiled my plans to get a pimped-out pod many times.
Is it weed from crates, or weed you made yourself?

He's only supposed to accept the second kind
If that is true, I hope it is not an intended feature. I don't see why weed I got from a crate shouldn't be worth the same as stuff that was grown.
The weed from crates has no reagent inside of it. So it doesn't get you high. I think sales are also based off of the reagent inside them.
(12-03-2016, 10:31 PM)Mageziya Wrote: The weed from crates has no reagent inside of it. So it doesn't get you high. I think sales are also based off of the reagent inside them.

Huh? I remember getting high from white weed I got from a crate, and the omnizine in it still healed me.
(12-03-2016, 10:31 PM)Mageziya Wrote: The weed from crates has no reagent inside of it. So it doesn't get you high. I think sales are also based off of the reagent inside them.

Them not having reagents has been fixed, but D5 still won't take them.They're like, 50 years old and all dry and gross from being in a crate so long; D-5 don't deal in shitty weed, m8!
I'm necroing this because I've encountered this bug.

The weed I'm offering him WAS grown by players - I tried both regular weed and rainbow weed, he wouldn't take either.

I tried offering them to him one at a time, and by click dragging a crate - still no effect. kept getting responses like "I don't have that item in my database".

A shame too - my grow op was how I intended to pay for a laser cannon!