Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Self-Gibbing?
Small little idea, but I think that players should have the option to gib themselves, and do it in special ways.
It'd essentially be like suicide, but with more squidgy bits. 
Like, you could type "gibme" and then a list of gib methods could pop up in a menu. Here are my ideas for that.

"Gib": The normal, organ-meat-explosion.
"Plant Gib": The player's icon is choked with vines and flowers, before exploding into plant matter.
"Spider Gib": The player's icon would be covered with spiders, before they explode into a few little spiders that are friendly and skitter around.
"Rapture Gib": Does basically what the Light Grenade does, you glow white and then are vaporized.
"Fire Gib" The player would be covered in fire, before melting into a pile of ash with some bone fragments.
"Statue Gib" The player is turned into a Stone Statue.
"Demon Gib" The player glows red, before vaporizing.
"Blood Gib" The player vomits blood, before exploding into a cloud of blood.
"Water Gib" The player shimmers, before turning into a puddle of water.
"Fart Gib" The player farts loudly, before exploding into gibs.
"Screech Gib" The player screams loudly, before their head explodes. (Can not be cloned after this.)
"Skeleton Gib" The player's flesh melts off, as their skeleton falls apart and bounces to the ground.

I tried to keep these balanced, and tried to make it so that they wouldn't be harmful to the station or anything. Just a more fun way to suicide.
Let me know what you think!
Slippery gibs everywhere. I think the current array of suicides is entertaining enough.
Not a fan of more ways to make a huge mess on exit. Airlocks are bad enough.

Suicide at least has some reason behind what it does (in most cases).
Admins can already gib you in a variety of hilarious ways, just ask nicely and I'm sure they'll oblige.

There's also the issue of everyone gibbing themselves as soon as a changeling or vampire get them to rob them of dna/blood.
There's a mutation that allows you to gibself, that's good enough imo
Yeah, most of these are admin buttons!
Ah, I see! Sorry for that. I'll take this thread down.
Thank you!
(Maybe I can't delete it, I'll keep looking.)
flip the bible to a different page and fart on it for these different effects