Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chain Gang
Arresting multiple prisoners is extremely difficult.

Moving multiple prisoners is also extremely difficult.

Solution: Chain Gangs.

Use a pair of handcuffs on a person who is already handcuffed to set them to be the first person in the chain. Then, use the pair of handcuffs on an adjacent person who is already handcuffed to chain them together. Pulling one now also pulls the other. Chain multiple people to create a chain gang.

If a link in the chain is broken due to unhandcuffing, their handcuffs and the handcuffs used on them (1-2) to chain them to other people drop all at once and the chain is broken into two smaller chains.

Alternative shackle method is also good.
Yes please, it sucks as a sec officer to have to leave one criminal at the scene in order to secure another one.
Forced marches of large numbers of prisoners yes please
This sounds like a great idea. It could also lead to some... Interesting... Glitches. Making a circle of people and cuffing them all into a chain, then pushing one, would be very interesting.

But really, I love this idea. I do have a solution for just two criminals, though! Put one in a port-a-brig and drag the other.

Oh, and, I think that it should take maybe five times as long to get up once you're cuffed and fallen, since you use your hands to get up. You also have to remain undisturbed. I've had plenty of times where people *cough* roman lawhon *cough* got up and just ran because my baton ran out of charge.
god, cuffing an odd couple of people together and forcing them to work together or kill each other off is like a classic tv show/movie plot element, it could be so good
I support this but only if the feature comes with the ability to do a work song and dance routine.