Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Combine VR and Sleepers
VR has the problem that there's no reason to ever go in there. Sleepers have the problem that they're boring as hell. We can fix this by combining the two: Going into VR cures addictions, and medical sleepers send you into VR.

Bonus option: Put a sleeper interface in VR somewhere that lets you interface with medical sleepers and inject yourself with saline

Bonus Bonus Option: Give VR pods in the arcade a similar option, but for a cola IV.
I love this idea! Maybe also put a VR addiction-recovery minigame in there to make kicking a crippling coffee addiction fun!
Shit, this is a good idea.
(11-16-2016, 01:41 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Shit, this is a good idea.

Edit: yo ill do this
Why has no one thought of this before?

I like the idea of having a panel in vr to monitor your real self's health while in vr, too
WHAT this is a great idea
i never thought about it like that, do this
(11-16-2016, 06:13 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Why has no one thought of this before?

Community-wide brain fart. :downsgun:

This is a great idea.
Just want to add if a sleeper has been emagged/the person inside is taking damage it should cause glitches in the vr world
Add an option to lock VR machines so that way you don't get interrupted during thunderdome shenanigans
(11-19-2016, 11:10 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: Add an option to lock VR machines so that way you don't get interrupted during thunderdome shenanigans

I think if you just had an area semi separated from the rest of VR space you'd be good