Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 in PC Gamer!
[Image: 5immr4W.jpg]
So, it looks like that SS13 was featured in a issue of PC Gamer, that's pretty cool, despite the outdated Gibbed screenshot!
This was posted on the SS13 remake site a while ago. Here; s a better pic.

[Image: uefIKb6.png]
I see a population boom on the severs, because of this.
Hahaha where did they even get a picture of doughnut station and how did the guy who wrote this article not realize that picture was ancient history
Well it is PC gamer, they're probably playing more modern stuff, dunno if they'd have even heard of BYOND frankly.
I think, but I'm not entirely sure, that the person who took this screenshot was a changeling, hiding in the disposal bin. Classy, if so.

Either that or a dead guy in the disposal bin, considering its robotics - and if I remember correctly, there was a period in donut where ghosts/dead people could view allegiances/traitor types?
RedbeardRum Wrote:I think, but I'm not entirely sure, that the person who took this screenshot was a changeling, hiding in the disposal bin. Classy, if so.

Either that or a dead guy in the disposal bin, considering its robotics - and if I remember correctly, there was a period in donut where ghosts/dead people could view allegiances/traitor types?

Man, I want to play doughnut again