Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding on to Gibs.
I like gibs. They're gory, and make the game more... well... Itself, I guess.
However, I feel they're rather limited. They sit there and can sometimes slip ya.
Here are some Miscellaneous ideas I had for gibs.

You can dig in the piles of gibs with the disarm intent for a small chance to pull out a random organ, Like intestines or a lung or something. Otherwise, you just get things like meaty bits or squidgy things.
You can slather yourself in gibs by click dragging to yourself to give yourself a horribly meaty look, with the added benefit of red-tinted vision, completely ruining your clothing, and covering you in a swarm of flies.
You can eat gibs by click dragging from yourself to the gibs. This would be gross, and probably give you diseases, and make you seem like even more of a cannibal.
You can click on gibs with the grab intent to start to spread the gibs around, causing more of a mess.
You can click on gibs with the help intent to arrange them in a neat little pile, reducing the slipperiness of them.
You can click on gibs with the harm intent to stomp them into blood. Lots of blood.
You can hide in gibs by resting in them once you are slathered in them.
You can create a "Meaty Bee" by clicking on a pile of gibs with a bee egg.
You have a chance to get Broken Bones from digging in gibs, which are pointy and do about as much damage as a screwdriver.
You can load gibs into the Enzymatic Reclaimer to get more bio-matter.
You have a small chance to get a "Suspicious Looking Skull" from digging through gibs. The skull's sprite is covered in red splotches, and has a chunk missing. Can be made into a "Suspicious Skull Mask", which looks like a normal skull mask but with the added bonus of making you look less conspicuous.

Feedback/Constructive Criticism please!
scoop em into the genetics reclaimer or kitchen processor to receive biomatter or meatballs/hotdogs
Adding gibs to a bee larva makes a gib son and if you hack it apart you get a swordfish
(11-13-2016, 02:40 AM)poland spring Wrote: Adding gibs to a bee larva makes a gib son and if you hack it apart you get a swordfish

I like this~!
Maybe you can get bones and skulls and stuff from gibs, and stab people with broken bones.
Bone materials
(11-14-2016, 06:56 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: Bone materials

Already a thing! Just stick a skull into a material processor! And arms and legs too if i recall correctly!
I like this ideas people. Keep em' comin'!
Being able to pick it up and fling it at people, making them all messy.
Zapping a bunch of gibs with an electric chair would have a chance of reanimating those gibs into a meatcube or a flesh golem, depending on how many limbs are in there. To much power would lead to a very well-done cube or golem if it doesn't burn up. Maybe also require some SR for the golem if you want someone to pilot it.
(11-14-2016, 12:39 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Zapping a bunch of gibs with an electric chair would have a chance of reanimating those gibs into a meatcube or a flesh golem, depending on how many limbs are in there. To much power would lead to a very well-done cube or golem if it doesn't burn up. Maybe also require some SR for the golem if you want someone to pilot it.
Adding on to this it would be cool if you could revive someone as a golem, but thats for another thread
(11-14-2016, 02:20 PM)HydroFloric Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 12:39 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Zapping a bunch of gibs with an electric chair would have a chance of reanimating those gibs into a meatcube or a flesh golem, depending on how many limbs are in there. To much power would lead to a very well-done cube or golem if it doesn't burn up. Maybe also require some SR for the golem if you want someone to pilot it.
Adding on to this it would be cool if you could revive someone as a golem, but thats for another thread

Maybe you could just revive a flesh-cube, that flops at people, does no damage.