Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
An Apology.
I'm writing this because it's the least I could do, after today's events.

Now some of you may or may not know but earlier today I was talking to my friend about secret chem recipes. He wound up telling me that he had most of them, and for whatever reason, I asked for the recipes of two chems. This quickly spiraled down into him posting our chat logs on the Goonstation Discord server. I write this to apologize for my shitty behavior and actions recently and any point in the past. 

I'm having a rough time in real life. I don't want to get into detail but it's involving a bunch of problems with my friends, family, and other things I'm not comfortable talking about here. Because of that, I've been being a piece of shit to people I shouldn't be. One of my biggest fears is being ostracized by people from a community I enjoy, so after calming down and making a plan of action, I apologize to everyone I've been shit to in the past month or so.

I apologize to my friend, who I harshly asked for a secret I should instead of earned fairly. I'm sorry for the Goonstation coders and admins, for trying to ask my friend to break one of the rules on our servers, and for trying to discover the secret chem recipes illegitimately. I'm sorry to Mordent, after I know how it feels to not want to play this game anymore because of someone's poor actions. I'm sorry to Wraithcraft, for being a generally bad person to them on the RP server and getting in a huge argument with him over what was essentially nothing.

I don't want for you guys to hate me. SS13 is one of the few things that keep me going. I love being able to do fun stuff with people on the RP and non-RP servers. I hope you can accept my apology for my shitty behavior and we can continue being friends in this community.
I've never really had much of a problem with you except for when I hear about your shenanigans, but I would really hate to see you leave.
(11-18-2016, 06:11 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: I'm writing this because it's the least I could do, after today's events.

Now some of you may or may not know but earlier today I was talking to my friend about secret chem recipes. He wound up telling me that he had most of them, and for whatever reason, I asked for the recipes of two chems. This quickly spiraled down into him posting our chat logs on the Goonstation Discord server. I write this to apologize for my shitty behavior and actions recently and any point in the past. 

I'm having a rough time in real life. I don't want to get into detail but it's involving a bunch of problems with my friends, family, and other things I'm not comfortable talking about here. Because of that, I've been being a piece of shit to people I shouldn't be. One of my biggest fears is being ostracized by people from a community I enjoy, so after calming down and making a plan of action, I apologize to everyone I've been shit to in the past month or so.

I apologize to my friend, who I harshly asked for a secret I should instead of earned fairly. I'm sorry for the Goonstation coders and admins, for trying to ask my friend to break one of the rules on our servers, and for trying to discover the secret chem recipes illegitimately. I'm sorry to Mordent, after I know how it feels to not want to play this game anymore because of someone's poor actions. I'm sorry to Wraithcraft, for being a generally bad person to them on the RP server and getting in a huge argument with him over what was essentially nothing.

I don't want for you guys to hate me. SS13 is one of the few things that keep me going. I love being able to do fun stuff with people on the RP and non-RP servers. I hope you can accept my apology for my shitty behavior and we can continue being friends in this community.

I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I hope that things get better.

I mean... Darn you Schwicky for having a real life, you monster. How could you actually have to deal with real life things?
I had no idea, and you have my condolences.

I know you picked on me a lot early on, and things have been getting better. I do feel bad I kind of avoided rounds you were in. I'll try to repair the bridge. I hope things get better for you.
If it's any consolation, you've definitely improved your attitude and interactions with people since you first started on the RP server. You still have a ways to go (no worries because I do too, my friend) but actions like this show your heart is in the right place. I have found myself asking when I got to be so confrontational with people when I used to be so calm and collected. Life wears you down and it's difficult to not take it out on others at times. Heck, my neighbor got shot in a domestic dispute the last time I was trying to play. Woo!

Good luck with everything. Keep your head up
Even though your antics can sometimes get frustrating, in the end they make for good and funny stories. I've been noticing that you're not really a devil or some dick, but you're interesting and fun to play with. Especially Roman Radio and also the boxing match and VR battle. It was real fun. I'd hate to see you leave, since you add a bit of spice to gameplay and make it more interesting.

Also, you just gained +10 maturity points for formally apologizing and admitting your mistake. You're really a nice guy, and I'd hate to see you leave. I hope we'll have fun later ingame! (Just don't steal mah shoes)
If it's any consolation I have no idea who you are.
Aft more or less described my feelings. When you're at your best, you're really fun to play with, and you've been at your best more and more often, feels like. I mean, some of my best times in this game have directly involved you: that wraith round, the round on the radio station, the boxing match. Besides, without you, who do I insult in poor Russian? Никто! блядь.
Thank you for apologising and I hope things get better for you.
Wire summarized my feelings.