Mentor Application: Grumpchkin/Trazan Banarne
Usual Character Name: Trazan Banarne
BYOND Username:grumpchkin
Recommended by (if applicable): SpyGuy, Hokie, Dions
Times Available:All day on the IRC and evenings ingame

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

I first started out just over a year ago on goon and I can still remember how confusing the game is to completely new people. I always try to answer questions ingame and in the regular IRC but I wanna be able to help people even more by becoming a mentor.

I’m experienced in most of the jobs on the station, I know the telesci zones pretty well and I know the artefact lab very well. When it comes to medbay I’m not as experienced as the people who play doctor every round but I know my way around most of the medical chems and the regular surgery stuff. I also know genetics well which can be confusing for new players. When it comes to Security I consider myself decently robust and I’d probably be able to teach newbies the basics, I also like to think I know forensic stuff pretty well. When it comes to engineering and mechanics I admit I am not that experienced, I know how to set up the engine with char and I’ve managed a hellburn once but besides that and basic copying of stuff I have little knowledge. When it comes to civilian jobs I know basically all of them and could teach someone how to mix certain drinks or make certain food. When it comes to Command jobs I feel that I know how to keep the crew/my department in check and make sure they don’t start doing illegal stuff or start going against my orders.

When it comes to antags I know most of the basic traitor and syndie stuff even if I’m painfully unrobust most of the time. I haven’t had much experience as a wraith but I think I could explain it well enough if someone needed help. I consider myself a pretty good wiznerd so I could probably give advice on what to do and which spells to pick. When it comes to vampire or blob I’ve never played the former and I intentionally avoid the latter so I couldn’t give any advice there

All in all I’d love to be able to help out this community that I’ve grown to love in the year I’ve spent on this farty spaceman game. Also I want them IRC chat commands very badly. 

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):Except a banshark joke from Haine I can't recall ever getting banned
grumpy is a good dude and he would make a good mentor dude
it is true I do recommend this doggo
I don't endorse people often, but when I do, I only endorse grumpchkins
That avatar threw me off. GRUMPY FOR MENTOR 2017
grumps for mentor
Yeah!
He's a funny dude in Discord and he is almost certainly knowledgeable about most mechanics of the game. Yes.
The guy is mentor material for sure.
Yes! Mentor Trazan. :sweden:
I also agree with the mentorship.
Grumpy is a great spaceman, mentor he
I've never had a bad experience with Trazan and he seems very knowledgeable and friendly.

A yes from me.
Yes. Purple him up.
:yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt:

gon get shot watch outspace bear
it's dreckit's dreck
this guys bigly contributing all the time
MENTOR HaM FOREFER
                 ^----i