Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goonstation CK2 MP #DeusVult
Hello everyone I was wondering if people would be interested in trying to set up a CK2 MP game on IRC? I have all DLCs available for hosting but if anyone with a better connection that has the DLCs i'd be cool with them hosting as well. 

Post in here for interest and join #DeusVult on synirc.org
I would be so down for this. I don't have all of the DLCs, as I haven't played for probably a year or so, and have no idea how they work. To that end, and for the sake of allowing anyone to host if the host has to leave, I'd be okay with a vanilla game.

I'll join the channel in a bit, got shit to do first today.
force the saracens out of the holy land
I don't think this will work as we all seem to want different mods
I'd be up for some of this.
(11-11-2016, 01:11 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: daddy

vanilla preferred pls

the dream game would be all of us taking a province in Ireland and seeing what happen

That sounds pretty fun but at the same time OPM has the issue of any lost war being game over for the preson in question. It'd be a hilarious top of the dog pile though for people to work together and backstab each other to see who becomes king/last survivor.
Why not just "pick a random one-duchy european" and we all end up beating eachother up by the end of it
Okay so I forgot to tell you guys I was heading out to North Carolina for thanksgiving and ended up dropping off the face for two weeks so sorry. Everyone get into #DeusVult in the IRC so we can, at the very least, test out MP play to know if it we can get it working.
Would it possibly be easier to arrange this shit on discord if anyone here would rather use that with the logging/built in voice chat?
clown king
I could get in on this.