Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put the Detective's revolver box back in their backpack.
I'm tired of HoPs stealing it.
100% agree
but where's the fun if you don't engage the hop in a breakneck speed race to your office to make sure your gun's not plundered
The real reason HoPs disappear from the station is because people beat them to death for stealing.
(11-11-2016, 04:16 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: The real reason HoPs disappear from the station is because people beat them to death for stealing.

Which begs the question, why not just give HOP his or her own cool toy and take it away if they are an idiot.

Like a stun cane or something. Maybe a taser with stickers on it. (Or an ceremonial sword glued into it's sheath that can be fixed like captain's antique laser)

That said as that is outside the scope of this thread, I agree with giving each detective their own gun box. Maybe even spawning him with a holstered gun in his pocket.
(11-11-2016, 10:04 AM)atomic1fire Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 04:16 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: The real reason HoPs disappear from the station is because people beat them to death for stealing.

Which begs the question, why not just give HOP his or her own cool toy and take it away if they are an idiot.

Like a stun cane or something. Maybe a taser with stickers on it. (Or an ceremonial sword glued into it's sheath that can be fixed like captain's antique laser)

That said as that is outside the scope of this thread, I agree with giving each detective their own gun box. Maybe even spawning him with a holstered gun in his pocket.

Sticker shooter
I'm all for the HoP getting their own little toy, but they have the ability to order crates of phasers or wave guns. This sounds more like a problem with HoP cops that want to arm themselves to the teeth
I remember another thread someone suggested giving the HOP one of those waveguns that you can normally only get from qm.
(11-11-2016, 11:04 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I remember another thread someone suggested giving the HOP one of those waveguns that you can normally only get from qm.

Perfect, these guns suck anyway but make a cool noise.
The HoP's special toys are the ID and Bank Robbery Records computers. With that, he can just break into the entire station and buy whatever other toys he wants.

Though I'm more worried about the clown stealing the gun, seeing as he starts right next to the detective and needs toys to live.
an implant gun for hop would be neato. He could shoot all access at people.
(11-11-2016, 05:02 PM)Superlagg Wrote: The HoP's special toys are the ID and Bank Robbery Records computers. With that, he can just break into the entire station and buy whatever other toys he wants.

Though I'm more worried about the clown stealing the gun, seeing as he starts right next to the detective and needs toys to live.

If the clown manages to break into the detective's locker without help, the clown deserves a gun.
(11-11-2016, 06:22 PM)Grek Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 05:02 PM)Superlagg Wrote: The HoP's special toys are the ID and Bank Robbery Records computers. With that, he can just break into the entire station and buy whatever other toys he wants.

If the clown manages to break into the detective's locker without help, the clown deserves a gun.

If the clown has the skills required to do that, they also probably have the skills required to bust sec lockers, the captains locker, the HoS' locker and the armoury lockers. Plenty of better options.
as a HoP player all i want is an implant revolver where i have to individually reload each chamber with an implant

then i want two of these said revolvers

they should also have the sound effect of a $2 cap gun
(11-12-2016, 02:27 AM)drymelon Wrote: as a HoP player all i want is an implant revolver where i have to individually reload each chamber with an implant

then i want two of these said revolvers

they should also have the sound effect of a $2 cap gun

I bet you could do some cool implant tator ideas with an implant gun. Like an implant that instantly sets you to arrest, or shooting mindslave implants at people.

That said I think the core idea of give detective his gun when spawned is sound and also solves the problem of detective needing to find a new weapon when the previous detective is murdered.