Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pointy trash stick
We have all these fancy trashbags, but every time I want to pick up after some careless dork who used the floor like a trash can, I have to bend down like a sucker and pick it up.

I think the janitor should be able to make a stick with a nail on it to help pick up garbage. With it in one hand and a trashbag in the other, it'll instantly move whatever you click into the trashbag. It could be made by welding a screwdriver to a rod or mop. In the case of the nailmop, clicking on it would cycle between cleaning and poking mode. Spears and arrows could work too, if need be.
make it so that multiple items can be speared and shishkebabed onto the stick and then all slid off into the trash bag, because otherwise you arent really saving clicks
Yes, and it'd be less disgusting to pick up some poor sucker's body parts and organs after they biblefarted or contracted GBS. Also, it'd be a good weapon for stabbing people.
I'm a dumb nerd but I think someone should code/sprite this and then add in some extra sprites for kebabs.

Seems like the code for kebabs and code for pointy trash stick would probably overlap. Plus spaceman kebabs would sound delicious.
this could be good as a punishment for prisoners as an alternative to brig time.