what to do if a mindslave mindslaves the person who mindslaved them
subject
"Hey, stop mindslaving me!"

"I order you to let me mindslave you."

"Well I order you to commit suicide!"

"I order you to undo that order right now!"

"I ORD-

It would be really funny.
A lot of people do that as a sort of "OH HEY I GUESS WE'RE WORKING TOGETHER NOW HAHA" thing, but I think the priority always goes to the person that got the first hit and mindslaved the other guy first. They should be the ones making the calls, in my opinion.
Sounds a lot like marriage.

Good luck with that.
Good question. Kind of recursive logic
"I order you to stop!"
"I order you to stop ordering me to stop!"

This actually happens occassionally. Especially when spy was a thing. A "mindslave" isn't really slave, it's a hardmode antag token given to someone normally in exchange for goods and services. So when it happens, 9/10 they just laugh it off and go on their evil schemes.

The other 1/10 conflict may occur if the original mindslave mindslaves with the intention to kill his master, as he may be his target. They're both traitors after all. In that scenario conflict in my opinion is fair game. It's a massive dick move though.
The admins have actually weighed in on this before with basically "Don't mindslave your master, that's bullshit, do as ordered and don't try to weasel out of it."

E: Its the same idea behind 'Don't murder your master as a mindslave just because they haven't explicitly ordered you not to yet."
(11-09-2016, 09:06 AM)Grek Wrote: The admins have actually weighed in on this before with basically "Don't mindslave your master, that's bullshit, do as ordered and don't try to weasel out of it."

E: Its the same idea behind 'Don't murder your master as a mindslave just because they haven't explicitly ordered you not to yet."

This is a goodpost right here.

Since you feel unwavering loyalty to your master you would never think to use that implant on them. Should someone try to pull that shit you have some options available.
  • Adminhelp that shit.
  • Pretend like it never happened.
The latter may cause your mindslave to get shitty at you. That isn't going to end well for them.
Just for the sake of interest though, what would happen if it occurred in a legitimate manner.

Say for instance, the master gives the mindslave an implant and tells the mindslave to go implant someone robust. Said master then sheds thier ID, dons a gasmask and goes on a rampage. The mindslave sees the master being robust then, not knowing it's them, mindslaves them.

What would happen then?
(11-09-2016, 10:45 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Just for the sake of interest though, what would happen if it occurred in a legitimate manner.

Say for instance, the master gives the mindslave an implant and tells the mindslave to go implant someone robust. Said master then sheds thier ID, dons a gasmask and goes on a rampage. The mindslave sees the master being robust then, not knowing it's them, mindslaves them.

What would happen then?

That'd be amazing + hilarious, but the mindslave sees a [M] above their master's head, so they would know at all times.
Due to this I'd argue it can't occur in a legitimate way.
It could happen with a misfire of the implant gun, I guess.
(11-09-2016, 11:08 AM)Grek Wrote: It could happen with a misfire of the implant gun, I guess.

Can you put mindslave implants into implant guns? I swear they already come preloaded into implanters.
You could take it out with an implant tray.
(11-09-2016, 11:19 AM)Grek Wrote: You could take it out with an implant tray.

Thats a thing? Huh, i never knew that.
(11-09-2016, 10:45 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Just for the sake of interest though, what would happen if it occurred in a legitimate manner.

What would happen then?

I'm reminded of these comics
[Image: tumblr_nbmu4vS1El1s5b5tzo1_1280.jpg]
(11-09-2016, 10:57 AM)Spy_Guy Wrote:

What would happen then?

That'd be amazing + hilarious, but the mindslave sees a [M] above their master's head, so they would know at all times.
Due to this I'd argue it can't occur in a legitimate way.

The solution is CLEARLY for both people to mindslave eachother at the same time.