Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisi(maybe?) Gibbed 3, 3/30 10:15 pm
Admin name: Lisi(maybe? there were a few admins on)
Server: Gibbed 3
Date/Time: 3/30 10:15
Synopsis: I was the captain during a syndicate round, after they had got the disk, which I had lent to someone, I suited up and discovered a perm portal at the syndicate teleporter that lead to the syndicate shuttle. I tried to stop the one syndicate from detonating the nuke, but some admin suddenly put me into unconsciousness and took my gear off.
Log: none
Extra Information: Not really any to put
I put the portal there to make up for an earlier dumb thing I did that resulted in a syndie losing his teleporter :oops: no one besides the syndie was supposed to go through it.
what's the "complaint" here exactly
The complaint is that I was knocked out by an admin, and my gear stripped in an instant, just as I was about to stop the syndicate from detonating the nuke. I guess I was knocked out because I wasn't supposed to go through it then, but that was really cheap.
Although i guess since the portal was there for the syndicate because of something lisi did, then i guess it renders my complaint null.
From what I saw, the syndicate ops killed Lisi (head of personnel), stuffed his backpack full of armed timing bombs and threw him out of the teleporter sat towards the station as a final gesture before going home. Lisi jumped back to watch the guy who threw him but presumably forgot to ghost first, meaning the bomb-laden body was now right back in the satellite, where it blew the hell out of the teleporter pad, the front door and the agents' teleporter control thingies that were laying on the floor. Nukedudes barely got out in time but now had no way to get home with the disk they were carrying.

A permportal was made to make up for it but wasn't deleted quickly enough, so you found it and got onto their station.

MISTAKES WERE MADE

lisi will be spending an afternoon in the shame cube