Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Victims of the Revenant: Support Group
Heart 
Hi everyone. My name is Stan. I'm dead and.. uh.. I am a victim of the Revenant. It killed me earlier today when I was just standing in the bar minding my own bee's wax.

I saw a cool lookin' dude step through the telepad with some shades on and he just stared at me. All of a sudden, I fell to the ground and felt my bones begin to crack loudly... Thought it was my bone-itis acting up again but when I exploded and found myself a floating spirit, I knew this was something different.

That's when I met my fellow victims and why I started this group.. To help us cope. We may be ephemeral ghastly specters but we can still lead productive, meaningful lives.

It it awesome!
Hi, My name's Urist. Today I was killed, not by a Revenant, but by a werewolf. I had just come back from a long trip in space, and I was getting out of my pod when I heard the intruder alarm go off. No big deal, I thought.

But then, as I was walking down the corridor outside, I saw a ravening beast run towards me, a werewolf with horrible red eyes. At first, I thought to run away, but then I saw it had two phasers clutched in it's paws. Two phasers! Who even does that? I was caught in a torrent of phaser fire, knocked down and ripped apart on the floor of the pod bay.

What a jerk.
Hi my name is...uuuhhhh yeah I forget but im the werewolf. I am also dead, I ate you so sorry bout that I also ate some other guy,
But as I was being spooky eating people I see this other guy in a blue shirt so I am like "Oh yeah a snack"

So I go to attack him but before I get to him im throw across the hall by him, I run the fuck away hoping to attack later but he catches up to me and does the same thing again throwing me down the entire med bay hall I try to crawl away into cloning, but I bled out before I could find something to heal my self and then someone activated a bomb and turned med bay into a new docking bay.

Moral of the story don't be a werewolf
Hi... My name's Bryce...

A few days ago I was doing my job on the Destiny as a geneticist, making cool genes and mutations to help me and others...
I was going into surgery for a heart transplant, when a scalpel came to life and attacked me and my surgeon. We ran, and soon the entire station was against us...
Soon, my surgeon, Cy, was possessed and started causing havoc. I was the last one alive, truly anyways... I ran into a pod to wait it out until the shuttle came, but a Syndicate drone came and destroyed my pod and blasted me out to space.
Luckily, I managed to float to a mining outpost and get back alive and well. I got back and got onto the shuttle, and there he was... Cy...
I could feel my bones breaking and crackling, as I screamed in agony. Then, I left my body...

And now I'm here today...
(11-09-2016, 10:09 AM)aft2001 Wrote: and there she was... Cy...
*cough* Cy is male *cough*
(11-09-2016, 10:37 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 10:09 AM)aft2001 Wrote: and there she was... Cy...
*cough* Cy is male *cough*

I am done. I quit.
We have to make amends.
god fucking damn it.

I am the WORST with genders, okay? I don't pay attention to them ._.
I'm sure we can all forgive Aft, right? She's pretty nice, after all.
Hi, I'm a revenant.

I had just gone into the bar for some drinks and saw someone else there and decided to try to hit it off. The other revenants have told me that eye contact is key in making new impressions, but when I tried it they just kinda fell apart.
today i ran into a guy that was covered in blood but who isnt these days?? anyway the ai was saying hes a wizard but he dont look like no wizard im thinking

i point my gun at the guy anyway and suddenly im on the floor and my skeletons rearranging itself until it explodes my flesh across the shuttle

my 2 cents is that these guys should be floating!!!