Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Who were the worst players from 2009, 2010, 2011 and so on?
Who was that one guy, that had bee in their name? Humble Bee?

I just remember they were kind of a huge weeny to the point any slight would have them crying murder over the radio and it lead to this kind of recursive griefing towards them that would have been way less worse if they just didn't engage
(11-08-2016, 08:30 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Who was that one guy, that had bee in their name? Humble Bee?

I just remember they were kind of a huge weeny to the point any slight would have them crying murder over the radio and it lead to this kind of recursive griefing towards them that would have been way less worse if they just didn't engage

I specifically remember being told once that all his adminhelps basically went into the trash.
This was after he'd been around for like, several months if not a year though. He'd get griefed less if he just never spoke. Ever.
Dear lord.. HumbleBee..
(11-08-2016, 09:49 AM)Hokie Wrote: Dear lord.. HumbleBee..
Wasn't the humble type, was he?
(11-08-2016, 11:41 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote:

I remember him as the guy who asked for + kept track of everyone's BMI
(11-08-2016, 12:01 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 11:41 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote:

I remember him as the guy who asked for + kept track of everyone's BMI

Jeez, did he ever give any reason why exactly?
Dickson Ormus.
Erik Hanson
Roman Lawhon. Well, he's not a griefer but god damn he pushes it as close as possible to the edge. Sometimes it's funny though! Other times... Well, on the Destiny, it can get annoying.
philip farmer

even the code hates him
Has anyone actually tried mass-produced engine sacrifice of Phillip Farmer? It works based off of in-game name, not Byond Ckey. In other words, by joining as Phillip Farmer, you can make your roundly suicide useful!
please do not make threads dedicated to me in the future ty
I have ill memories of Crate Boxington, who never reported bugs.
Ku "banned from posting in the ideas forum" bius
(11-12-2016, 08:50 PM)Aesculus Wrote: Ku "banned from posting in the ideas forum" bius

how the hell do you get banned from posting in the ideas forum? Really bad ideas or just shitty posts?