Mentor Application: Burrito Justice
Usual Character Name: Everett Roberts
BYOND Username: Burrito Justice
Recommended by (if applicable): Haine
Times Available: 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM (Monday through Friday), 12:30 PM - 9:30 PM (Saturday and Sunday) PST. Always on LLJK RP 1.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I originally joined Space Station 13 around late 2015 and started on LLJK 1 where a cool guy named Pablo Elliot taught me a lot about the interface and basic controls. I don't know where he went but I want to follow his example. I rejoined the game around August of this year and have been playing near nonstop since then.

I'm usually quick to greet and answer questions that new people have and fill them in on the basics of the server rules and direct them to mentorhelp if they have questions regarding in-round information. I occasionally link them to the forums and the wiki.

I'm fluent in almost all jobs and help my coworkers in character in case they they don't understand a particular mechanic of the game/job. In case neither of us understand what to do in a job (particularly Artifact Lab) then I usually try to diagnose the issue and eventually we find the solution, in the event that the wiki doesn't really explain what to do.

I'm well versed in Space Law when playing Sec and try to give fair sentences that don't ruin someone's fun. I rolled Roboticist very frequently when starting out and I have a comprehensive amount of knowledge about Cyborgs. When mining I try to ask all departments about what metals and ores they need to keep their job running and give them only what they need and not just a massive crate full of random ores and gems that I shoved in the smelter, and frequently ask the Quartermaster about what ores are selling the highest before refining them. Whenever I end up as a doctor I try to setup and use the cryo chambers as much as possible to reduce resource usage and I try to make the basic chems to start out the shift (perfulorodecalin and teporone usually). I setup solars whenever I can in the event that no one is present to run the engine (the solars on Destiny can keep the ship fully powered).

Also I just really want to answer the age old question of "how do i leave vr??"

Space Station 13 looks terrible and runs terribly, but I'm glad that I found the Goonstation community, and I'm happy to be here, and I want to help out others so that they may have an enjoyable experience here as well.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I got banned by Haine once as a joke for putting ooc in an ooc
[Image: e2d18fd1150ff10b4fdfe6297ec12333.png]
That Haineban looks pretty bad on your record, my man. Gonna have to go with no.

(I am kidding. Purple this fool postehaste.)
Everett has always struck me as a cool spaceman who knows his shit and Pablo Elliott taught me a lot about the game when i was first starting out, so any friend of his is a friend of mine.

In short, a resounding yes.
yes
A heck yes from me
Burrito is helpful and knowledgable, and whenever someone asks a question it's always a race against him to answer it. He really ought to be more purple. Yes.
Pretty good person, Usually pretty knowlegable. Could use him on the mentor team, It's a yes from me
I was trying to do a funny post where I said no but hidden in a different colour not visible unless quoting it would say "just kidding, yes!" but apparently I'm too dumb to figure out colours.
a good man yes
I'll back this
Totally.
Oh hey, this exists.
Yes, purple that man.
Sure!
I've been playing and talking on discord with Burrito a lot lately and he's always struck me as a fun, calm and knowledgable guy.

Absolutely yes from me.
I like burritos.