Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telescience window + camera window.
Hello, longtime player (5-6 years), first time poster here. My suggestion is a simple (?) quality of life change involving the simultaneous usage of both the telescience window, and the portable camera monitor window at the same time. Because it's kind of annoying to have to constantly cancel out of the window for the helmet cam in order to re-adjust telescience coordinates (specifically the adjustment involving clicking on the number values directly, not the arrows). After making a quick search it seems this has not been suggested and i think it would be a nice small improvement, though i'm not sure if it may not implementable for whatever coding reason. Thanks for your time, and for reading my suggestion!   smile
(11-04-2016, 06:49 PM)Ragswolf Wrote: Hello, longtime player (5-6 years), first time poster here. My suggestion is a simple (?) quality of life change involving the simultaneous usage of both the telescience window, and the portable camera monitor window at the same time. Because it's kind of annoying to have to constantly cancel out of the window for the helmet cam in order to re-adjust telescience coordinates (specifically the adjustment involving clicking on the number values directly, not the arrows). After making a quick search it seems this has not been suggested and i think it would be a nice small improvement, though i'm not sure if it may not implementable for whatever coding reason. Thanks for your time, and for reading my suggestion!   smile
You can change the stuff on the telesci computer while looking through a camera, just keep both windows open. Once I have both windows open and start looking through the cam, I often don't stop looking through that cam.
Yes, you can adjust it through the arrow keys, but not by pressing the value itself and having THAT window show up. The following pictures will help illustrate what i'm discussing. http://imgur.com/a/Osne4
This is a limitation of the engine, we can't have two of those types of windows on screen (unless there is some black magic way that nobody told me about). Welp!
That's unfortunate, oh well.