Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrown stun baton
Rainbow 
I personally think the stun baton, when thrown, should tase the person it hits, unless the person caught it. 

It'd be a nice last resort for sec officers.  You have to pray you hit them, otherwise they can pick it up themselves and use it on you!
(11-04-2016, 01:23 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: I personally think the stun baton, when thrown, should tase the person it hits, unless the person caught it. 

It'd be a nice last resort for sec officers.  You have to pray you hit them, otherwise they can pick it up themselves and use it on you!

That's what stun baton pies are for, although a low chance to work, say 10% wouldn't be too terrible otherwise it would just act like a taser.
(11-04-2016, 03:15 PM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 01:23 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: I personally think the stun baton, when thrown, should tase the person it hits, unless the person caught it. 

That's what stun baton pies are for, although a low chance to work, say 10% wouldn't be too terrible otherwise it would just act like a taser.

This is meant as a last resort deal. There should be a higher chance of stunning on throw because there is a pretty good chance you're losing that baton.
Baton pies would technically still have an advantage over plain throwing, as you can't really pick the baton out of the pie with ease, though it still allows the person you threw the pie at to pick it up and throw it in your face.
Im pretty sure baton pies fall apart now after one use. I sure do miss the old ones.
(11-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Scrumpys Wrote: Im pretty sure baton pies fall apart now after one use. I sure do miss the old ones.

Worst Change of 2016 by far.
(11-04-2016, 04:39 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Scrumpys Wrote: Im pretty sure baton pies fall apart now after one use.  I sure do miss the old ones.

Worst Change of 2016 by far.

Them falling apart is new to me... However if you throw a pie at someone and they catch it, they actually end up catching the pies contents instead of the pie itself (I once had a revolver pie thrown at me by a clown, caught the revolver, then shot the clown to death.)
Make it a 50/50 chance of hitting with the stun end or the handle.