Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were the best players from 2009, 2010, 2011 and so on?
Im just trying to learn more about goons history. I saw the reddit post about the old robust legends and got curious to who were goons best players from the old days.
I don't really have anything to say about the real topic since I joined this September but I see your new so let me say welcome to goonstation making sure to read beepskys diary and poke the crusher
This thread can't go by without mentioning Old Man Jenkins. Didn't he play here for 7 years or something absurd like that?
Crate Boxington. Whenever he was a traitor it was guaranteed he would successfully rampage through the entire station.
It really depends on your definition of robust. I mean, there's people who know and use every little trick and resource and never enter a situation unprepared. Then there's people who defeat an entire security team while naked and wielding a battery.

edit: ah, I meant definition of 'best'. I'm just so used to best being equated to most robust that I did so automatically.
You gotta mention Jay Wolff if you are going the naked and wielding a battery route. Except maybe naked and on a floorbuffer.
hello its me. Jay Wolff
Bob Loblaw and Justin Dugger. I freaking miss those guys. Well Bob Loblaw anyways Justin and I actually are friends in real life and he was the one who got me into the game but he stopped playing after a year or two of showing it to me.

Justin was robust cause he knew how to use a locker like a Shield

Bob Loblaw was like a kung fu person before stamina got added in.

In my eyes the best players are the ones you have the most fun with and those two are up there and I should throw in Houka and QuiltyQuilty as they are two of my favorite people to play security with.
Red Archibald

RIP that beautiful robust bastard.
i'm the best, I didn't even have to play until september 2015 to be the best.
I'm the best Medsal Fifteen. And the only one.
Back when entering crit used to me unavoidable coma until you died horribly and % chances of instantaneously knocking people unconscious even if they were wearing security helmets, in ye olde mushroom/donut days Marq/Luis Smith used to be a traitor about one out of 3 rounds.

You could tell he was one because usually within 15 minutes a good 45% of the station would be exploded already.
(11-04-2016, 02:31 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I'm the best Medsal Fifteen. And the only one.

Except you're bad at chess.

(Remember the day we played chess while I held a battle royale in the boxing ring? Good times. Oh, I'm Stan Beezlebub)
pour one out for sailor dave
Obviously, I'm the best player.