Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing chaplain spell invincibility was really stupid
Rhydic Wrote:it was removed because A CERTAIN ADMIN WHOSE NAME I SHALL NOT MENTION FOR FEAR OF HUMILIATION AND VENGEANCE AGAINST MY PERSON got killed as a wizard by a chaplain that was using his abilities in an intelligent way unlike 90% of chaplains
I don't know how people got this idea but it isn't true at all. It was removed because the wizard is inevitably swarmed by dozens of people on high-population rounds and the last thing they need is one of those people being immune to every spell until the wizard is lucky enough to catch an officer alone and get a weapon. Also it's kinda stupid thematically that a wizard is forced to use normal weapons rather than magic. Besides, how often do you actually see wizards winning? Anyway you convinced AIBM I guess!
Here's a way to make wizards win more often: get rid of that dumb awful corruption objective. There is nothing fun about standing still forever waiting for the spooky skulls to show up and knowing that you have to start over all over again if someone even bumps you.