Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athletic shorts in Sew-O-Matic + decorations
If you turn into a monkey mid-round, it can be a bit hard to find suitable clothing. There's a pair of athletic shorts in the swimwear crate on Destiny, but if you have monkey pals, then it definitely won't be enough! It'd be nice to be able to vend a couple more pairs from the Sew-O-Matic. 

Also, it would be super cool if we could get some more decorations. Maybe movable spacemas lights, beanbag chairs, throw rugs, bunny slippers (wearable, too?), plush toys (so cute!).... Those kinds of things? I think it'd really add to the atmosphere and make the ship feel more cozy. Though, some of these would probably be a lot of work to sprite.
Or make them craftable by the uniform fabricator? I forget the situation on Cogmap2, but on Destiny there's one publicly accessible which would solve this problem.
(10-31-2016, 12:57 PM)Mordent Wrote: Or make them craftable by the uniform fabricator? I forget the situation on Cogmap2, but on Destiny there's one publicly accessible which would solve this problem.

That actually sounds even better! And this way, the Sew-O-Matic would continue to carry only novel (ie. only obtainable from there) clothes.