Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playable critter improvements
1. Shift the weight limits a little. Dogs can't pick up headsets so you lose all station communication if space dogged
2. Add an ear slot to the animals that don't have them but logically would, such as the space dog
3. Allow the suicide verb for animals, their options to die are very limited otherwise (seriously even Cluwnes can suicide)

Basically I know Polymorph is an offense spell but it makes the game kind of unfun beyond the initial novelty. You can fix Cluwning with cloning or removal of the mask, this basically just makes you worthless and you can't even suicide so as to ghostdrone, I had to bite myself to death very slowly
Give all animals both ear and head slots please, ear slots to let you still communicate and head slots for hats.
they could use a stamina bar, too
I wanna play as one of these!
[Image: Q6ztMIX.png]
Oooh yes. Make AIs polymorphable into more more or less dangerous things.
Bats and anything else that flies should be able to fly over tables. (just ignore them like monkeys)

Edit: Farting is a must.
I'm not terribly clear on what critters are allowed to do when player controlled, that might need explaining. I think it would be fun if their whole reason for existing was to be as fun or annoying as they feel like.

Otherwise I just want dogs to have a roll over animation and maybe a dedicated pee and chew button.

Chew could just add the word "chewed" to objects. For instance chewed gloves could probably still be wearable but less useful, if you want to be a bad dog.

Pee would just be the *pee command, except maybe in button form.