Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glowstick Bug
I had a flashlight and a few illuminated PDAs in my pockets during a blackout. I grabbed a glowstick and cracked it open, and visibility actually decreased. Not only that, even after throwing away the glowstick, the flashlights & PDAs wouldn't produce any light for me beyond 1 tile, even after toggling them off and on.
mozi Wrote:I had a flashlight and a few illuminated PDAs in my pockets during a blackout. I grabbed a glowstick and cracked it open, and visibility actually decreased. Not only that, even after throwing away the glowstick, the flashlights & PDAs wouldn't produce any light for me beyond 1 tile, even after toggling them off and on.

well that's weird. i had four flashlights on my person and turned on, and picked up a lit glowstick. not only did the illuminated area increase but every tile that got lit up was green as hell. it was amazing. maybe it's just something to do with the order you grab or turn on the lights in.
It still works if you grab the activated glowstick first and then turn your flashlights on.
ibm fixed this