Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dedicated QM Order Thread
Crate Name: Clown Costume!
Crate Cost: 1
Crate Contents: 1 Dessicated Corpse, 1 Clown Mask, 1 Clown Suit, 1 Bike Horn, 1 Clown Shoes, 1 Banana Peel
Misc/Notes: Oh god...
(10-25-2016, 07:15 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: Crate Name: Clown Costume!
Crate Cost: 1
Crate Contents: 1 Dessicated Corpse, 1 Clown Mask, 1 Clown Suit, 1 Bike Horn, 1 Clown Shoes, 1 Banana Peel
Misc/Notes: Oh god...

This here's the kind of thinking we need more of.
Crate name: Genetic crate
Crate cost: 2500
Crate contents: 4 random mutation injectors. May or may not have random chromosome.
Mis/Notes: Good and bad mutations can be found. Pray RNGesus if you want something great.
I'm gonna try making some of these, the code for 'em isn't too tough. Feel free to suggest traders too, we could use some more of those!
(10-26-2016, 01:23 AM)Gannets Wrote: I'm gonna try making some of these, the code for 'em isn't too tough. Feel free to suggest traders too, we could use some more of those!

Well then:
Name: Carver (or whatever comes to your mind)
Buys rocks (and sometimes other materials)
Sells statues of a random player (each statue chooses a random player in their current state, making ghost floating statues).
Or converts 10 of X material into a statue of Y player (just put the character's name on a paper).
(10-26-2016, 01:23 AM)Gannets Wrote: I'm gonna try making some of these, the code for 'em isn't too tough. Feel free to suggest traders too, we could use some more of those!

Seeing as Plasma is what's fueling this space-race, why not:
NT fuel depot
Buys Plasmastones for either super high or super low prices.
Sells ship components and, maybe, erebite.

Might be broken, but it would be good to have another reason to get them purple rocks.
Trader Name
Mordent

Greeting
A trader from the dark reaches of the galaxy. His brusqueness is often misconstrued as anger.
"I'M NOT MAD!"

Sells
Salt Shakers: I just had a bunch of these laying around for some reason.
25 Credits

Robes of Brooding: (the D&D robes) For when you need to look dark and mysterious.
(100 Credits)

Buys
Wizard's Clothing: I'm starting a collection.
(1,000 Credits per item)
(10-26-2016, 08:34 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Trader Name
Mordent

Greeting
A trader from the dark reaches of the galaxy. His brusqueness is often misconstrued as anger.
"I'M NOT MAD!"

Sells
Salt Shakers: I just had a bunch of these laying around for some reason.
25 Credits

Robes of Brooding: (the D&D robes) For when you need to look dark and mysterious.
(100 Credits)

Buys
Wizard's Clothing: I'm starting a collection.
(1,000 Credits per item)

Also buys AI frames.
Trader:
Chef Voidyardtume

Trades all those food crates we like, and maybe some exotic ingredients for the chef 

Looks like this
[Image: italian-chef-smiling-pizza-hand-51938716.jpg]

Trader: Space Handiman. He sells you toolboxes. Good for when all the mechanical/emergency toolboxes have been looted
Trader 2: Discounte Danton's Nouveau Art Supplies. Crayons, markers, paint, and once in a blue moon a solderable frame for a working paint dispenser at horrific prices. Sometimes mime clothing?
Trader 3: A guy who sells you clothing from a randomized pool so we have somewhere to put sprited-in clothes we have no other place to put.

Cannot think of more crates atm but will probably add them if I come up with them.
Thanks, more ideas please!

[Image: zG3nmpm.gif]
I was actually working on a QM rework patch that redesigns the QM area and changes how trading and ordering works, but ran into a wall designing and making different traders, so this thread is helping.

Although it looks like Gannets might beat me to it!
(10-27-2016, 05:49 AM)Gannets Wrote: Thanks, more ideas please!

It's beautiful!!
(10-27-2016, 05:49 AM)Gannets Wrote: Thanks, more ideas please!

I've added a couple of new boxes as well as orders for a bunch of current suggestions.

[Image: TSsdlZ7.gif]