Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff the football uniform
Tried it out and I really gotta say for 7 telecrystals this thing is severely underwhelming.   The stuns from the balls are super short, you can only hit ONE thing during your rush and most times it will be some random airlock you brushed against accidentally.  

If we're gonna have it cost this much it should at least be as useful/powerful as the wrestling belt and right now it is NOWHERE NEAR that
The reason I made the football suit cost 7TC is because it lets you open any door / break open any wall, and if you get a long run before slamming into someone (maybe a full screen length?) you could do up to 70 damage in one hit.

That said, I am open to more opinions about this by people who have used it / fought against it, it isn't set in stone!
Not a single door or wall was destroyed when I ran into it and running more than a few steps without hitting something was nearly impossible as it seemed to take walking next to a wall as running into it
Needs more abilities, I want to be able to drop a touchdown on someones face.
(10-24-2016, 10:53 AM)Musketman12 Wrote: I want to be able to drop a touchdown on someones face.
Please add this
Yeah more abilities would also definitely help. I mean you wear cleats you should be able to kick folks for extra damage! That and kicking a field goal should somehow be a thing
Football uniform in a nutshell

If I may offer a potential(ly overpowered) idea:

Spin Move/Juke: This is an equipment ability so long as you're wearing the football uniform, though it does have a cooldown to prevent abuse. This juke allows you to instantly break grabs, and otherwise acts as an easy-to-perform version of the invulnerability "slide" period that you have when you stand up.
Since there are cleats you should be able to kick a field goal
imo the uniform needs tooltips or more information in the traitor pda selection menu,see too many traitors not even using the UI element to use the bum rush or using the helmet only ,as it provides some sort of buff,? but what i do not see is very many people using it properly.
From the one round that I tried it, I find it can be pretty handy. You only have one power, but the cooldown isn't that bad. It basically gives you all access and can be used even while cuffed. Some extra footballs would be nice to have, though I think the box it comes in is already crammed full of all the gear.