Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please let us edit and delete our own posts
Seriously this is dumb unless I am blind as all fuck and can't see it on the post
Seconded
No, this would allow people trying to become an HoS/Mentor, to delete their earlier posts from the forums if it makes them look like shit. Also, we cannot allow the furture spergs from deleting their temper tantrums.
no because stupid people will delete their posts this forum is lacking a hall of poo, if we let idiots edit/delete their posts we'll never get a hall of poo Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
Oddball Wrote:no because stupid people will delete their posts this forum is lacking a hall of poo, if we let idiots edit/delete their posts we'll never get a hall of poo Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g

RIP former Hall Of Poo: We miss you. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
Letting posts get deleted is dumb as hell. If dumb shit vanishes due to user or even admin intervention, no one will get the warning about not to do dumb shit.

Don't write dumb shit, guys. Look at that preview page before you post.
The much more common situation is people reading what they posted, thinking of something else to add or disliking a way they phrased something, and not double posting or something.

I'd like to see where the evidence for this supposed lost gold mine of pubbie tears comes from because I just plain haven't seen it in my my 20 years on the internet. People who embarrass themselves with a deluge of dumb bullshit tend to also leave in huffs.
Perfect example: A few moments after I was done posting that last post, I thought to add the truism: Dumbasses who post dumb shit don't suddenly grow a brain stem and realize they're dumbasses. Instead I'm double posting for no good reason. Gr8.
Coolguye Wrote:Perfect example: A few moments after I was done posting that last post, I thought to add the truism: Dumbasses who post dumb shit don't suddenly grow a brain stem and realize they're dumbasses
You're a big fan of proving your own statements true, aren't you?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:I don't agree with you therefore you're wrong! Here's a snide comment!
Thanks
No problem!
if we did this we wouldnt get to see how stupid you all are as often
bubs Wrote:if we did this we wouldnt get to see how stupid you all are as often

I say if we did this there should be a way for admins to see deleted post.
Editing is fine, deleting is not ok. Allow us to see previous versions of a post if someone edits their own post.
bubs Wrote:if we did this we wouldnt get to see how stupid you all are as often

Black cherries.