Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ChemiSeparator
(10-21-2016, 06:19 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I don't see why it'd have to be one machine. Just give the functionality to chemmaster (or whatever it's called) if it's gonna be implemented. It could simply shoot out pills or bottles of the selected reagent.

Surely it should be a feature of the extractor rather than the CheMaster 3000? Allow it to transfer individual reagents in whatever amounts rather than simply blended amounts from container to container.
(10-21-2016, 09:21 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 06:19 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I don't see why it'd have to be one machine. Just give the functionality to chemmaster (or whatever it's called) if it's gonna be implemented. It could simply shoot out pills or bottles of the selected reagent.

Surely it should be a feature of the extractor rather than the CheMaster 3000? Allow it to transfer individual reagents in whatever amounts rather than simply blended amounts from container to container.

I wish the extractor was less cumbersome to use (flush contents directly from fueltanks, fewer dropdown menus), if that were the case then I would be up for it
Either is fine. My memory is rusty. Is there a place where we have an extractor but not a chemaster (or vice-versa)? You could probably roll all three of those machines into one and have no problems. Then again it's 3am and I just woke up, so I'm probably overlooking something.