Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum: Quoting is broken.
Not sure where to put this, and while I'm sure a lot of people have realized this already, may was well put it into writing. Quoting stuff is broken at the moment. Unless it somehow fixed itself and I'm not aware of it.

(10-24-2016, 05:46 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Not sure where to put this, and while I'm sure a lot of people have realized this already, may was well put it into writing. Quoting stuff is broken at the moment. Unless it somehow fixed itself and I'm not aware of it.

A demonstration.

Edit: Shit. It fixed itself. Actually wait, that's good.
It's the 'reply' button that's broken - it doesn't insert quote tags properly.
GrekIt's the 'reply' button that's broken - it doesn't insert quote tags properly.

Test: Yep
Odd though, earlier directly pasting quotes into the editor didn't work, despite having the tags in the editor.

Test:

Grek
It's the 'reply' button that's broken - it doesn't insert quote tags properly.

Actually; I just figured it out. If the editor is permitted to auto format the quote tags into a in-editor quote box, such as when you use the "Reply" button or use the "Preview Post" button, it breaks.
Gurghhh this is a side effect of a change I did yesterday to prevent copy-paste formatting (that thing where if you paste a bunch of black text into the post editor, it literally copies the black color and now your post is unreadable). I'll look into a workaround.
Oh. So that's why there have been a bunch of posts with black text recently.
Fiiiiiiixed.
(10-25-2016, 01:49 PM)Wire Wrote: Fiiiiiiixed.

Test.

Edit: Yep
(10-25-2016, 04:34 PM)Mageziya Wrote:

Test.

Double test.

Edit: Double yep
(10-25-2016, 10:51 PM)grumpchkin Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 04:34 PM)Mageziya Wrote:

Test.

Double test.

Edit: Double yep

Triple test

Edit: Triple yep