Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail-head-flushing-suicide, head disappears, does not arrive at intended destination
I suicided and flushed my head, then it dissapeared into mail world, never to be seen again.  did not arrive at intended destination
Is it that important to have it mailed?
(10-18-2016, 11:34 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: Is it that important to have it mailed?

Yes.
I think this is just a feature, I'm a dummy, but I'd like to at least see the head go to wherever the chute is set to.
Maybe put in a random destination if none are set.
Quote:I think this is just a feature

Not a feature. It sent your head out properly not a week ago, when I mailed Rain Jones my head.

It worked for me:

[Image: 6f26f2bfa0.png]

Did you have a destination set? If one isn't set it just stays inside the mail chute and doesn't go anywhere, not dissapears.

What specific chute were you using, and if you had a destination set, to which destination?

Is it possible that the mail pipes had been broken in between your body and your destination?
(10-18-2016, 01:00 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Quote:I think this is just a feature

Not a feature. It sent your head out properly not a week ago, when I mailed Rain Jones my head.

It worked for me:

[Image: 6f26f2bfa0.png]

Did you have a destination set? If one isn't set it just stays inside the mail chute and doesn't go anywhere, not dissapears.

What specific chute were you using, and if you had a destination set, to which destination?

Is it possible that the mail pipes had been broken in between your body and your destination?

I'm pretty sure, but i'll try it again.
The overall bug may also just be that the specific mail route you used is bugged in general (as in doesn't correctly send any content to the supposed destination).