Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Hacking and Computing Improvements
(10-18-2016, 06:55 AM)aft2001- Wrote: -snip

Actually, a lot of this stuff is already in place. You can already get SU access with any ID, it isn't even that hard.

The hardest part about the networks is actually finding out how to do it.

In theory you should already be able to mess with APCs but the network interface doesn't quite work correctly, which results in sending the packet, getting and acknowledgment, and nothing happening.

And there's already a PDA program that lets you remote detonate signaller assemblies.

I believe that you can also mess with the security records too, not entirely sure how yet.

And setting the guardbuddies to purge is already a thing that exists. Messing with the AI laws via packets is something i'm against though. It has all the irritation of building a spare AI upload without any of the ability to track it down.

Edit: Being able to overload the lighting circuits using packets is however something i would like to see, i was incredibly disappointed when i found out that only borgs and the AI can do it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Computer Hacking and Computing Improvements - by amaranthineApocalypse - 10-18-2016, 07:16 AM