Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flamethrower Gloves.
Holy shit, watch this video and tell me that we do not need flamethrower gloves.
only if it would have a downside of burning you (so you wouldent just need to make the gloves but also get kelotane and maybe a firesuit)
Only if the Flamethrower gloves creation involves using science to create a flammable gas mixture, because it's kind of easy to build a standard flamethrower, even if they're a pain to use and kind of complicated.

Also Plasma tank flamethrowers seem kind of out of place when you could add in some kind of gas science and make weak or even stronger flamethrowers.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Fill a gas tank with Plasma/O2 mixture, strap it to your back, and ignite! The gloves constantly give you burn damage, something slight like 1/tic, they prevent you from holding anything in your hands while you're using them, and take up a back slot. In exchange, you get controlled plasma fire! No more just opening tanks in hallways and running away, we're men of science!
The flamethrower completely sucks because all it does is start small fire. If the person runs away, they don't get set on fire. These would also completely suck unless the worked differently.

Basically, I think the flamethrower should do what it already does but also act like napalm to anyone standing in its line of fire so that they actually get set on fire instead of just moving out of the way.
Dauntasa Wrote:The flamethrower completely sucks because all it does is start small fire. If the person runs away, they don't get set on fire. These would also completely suck unless the worked differently.

Basically, I think the flamethrower should do what it already does but also act like napalm to anyone standing in its line of fire so that they actually get set on fire instead of just moving out of the way.

probably should just add the gloves and also buff the flamethrower