Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORE HATS
Do we have hats? Yes.

Is it possible that we have enough hats? Maybe.

Is it possible to have TOO MANY HATS? Of course not.

So throw your silly ideas about hats in here, folks. I'll start.
  • Some kinda TV antenna headband thing
  • Sherpa hat that has the same warmth benefit as earmuffs
  • Some kinda sports related paraphenelia about a NT team
  • An arrow through the head trick headband
  • Similarly, a William Tell apple headband
  • Bicycle Helmet for when you want to do sicknasty skateboard tricks without potentially caving your skull in
  • every TF2 hat in existence

(god this is an awful thread)
Do we have dunce caps, we need those.

A fake halo hat, and fake devil horns hat.

Pilot hat.

Backwards cap for nerds.

Afro wig, not one you cut from someone, but one that spawns somewhere at round start
gun hat, the hat with a gun in it
Those cool hats that have the propeller on top. Should have the same effects as that one jumping mutation.
I want to wear multiple hats. Literally. I want to stack the hats on top of each other and wear them all simultaneously.

• Is there a horned helmet? I want to wear it while toting the viking gear for an inaccurate viking depiction.

• If brain in a jar gets implemented, you shpuld be able to attach wores and wear it on your head.

• Books! For all those debutantes in training. Practice walking with a book balanced on your head. Running causes the books to topple off. Careful!!! Stack too many and you'll get a nasty bump on your head!
  • A lead hat. Literally, just a hat made of pure lead. Weighs you down and has a chance to snap your neck if you get hit in the head. Also poisons you. 
  • An electrical hat. Will shock you when activated.
  • Burning fedora. It's a fedora that's constantly on fire, cannot be extinguished, causes burn damage, and can ignite plasma.
  • Camera hat. Connects you to security cameras, so people see what you see.
  • Non-Euclidean hat. Causes confusion to whoever looks at it, and its sprite constantly changes form.
  • This one is a bit different from a hat. The ability to wrap someone's entire head and face in gift wrappings, suffocating them with joy!
(10-18-2016, 07:31 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I want to wear multiple hats. Literally. I want to stack the hats on top of each other and wear them all simultaneously.
I think if you get turned into a skeleton mob you can put a ton of hats on yourself
How to get more hats:

Draw a hat!
Tell someone you drew the hat.
The hat may appear one day.
Yeah, that is: Sprite.

This thread is basically an open invitation for people to mess with spriting. I'd actually make a few hat sprites if it wasn't for how I haven't had a lot of time recently.