Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown note + somebody else on a bible no longer encites blasphemy
Before: Throwing a bible under a person, then using "brown note" while they stood upon it = A mysterious force smites you for enciting blasphemy

Now: Victim biblefarts and gibs

Im not against this, in fact when I tried this combo on a nuke op long ago I was sad to see that i didnt magic a rabbit out of the hat and save the day. 
But, this was obviously a feature, and its changed.

(im actually in favor of this evil, dastardly combo being allowed still, if you're antagging and you wanna get your kills in a niche and dastardly way, this is it. 
Brown note is kinda rare anyway.
(10-17-2016, 01:38 PM)Boa Jacque Wrote: Before: Throwing a bible under a person, then using "brown note" while they stood upon it = A mysterious force smites you for enciting blasphemy

Now: Victim biblefarts and gibs

Im not against this, in fact when I tried this combo on a nuke op long ago I was sad to see that i didnt magic a rabbit out of the hat and save the day. 
But, this was obviously a feature, and its changed.

(im actually in favor of this evil, dastardly combo being allowed still, if you're antagging and you wanna get your kills in a niche and dastardly way, this is it. 
Brown note is kinda rare anyway.

Fun fact, even while it still counted as inciting blasphemy for the bible, brown note and "The king in yellow" from biodome still worked  A Pope culture icon.