Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible Firearm Delay
Firearms take like a full ten seconds to fire on more active/laggy rounds, for some god awful reason. This is pretty bad when you actually want to use the firearm, since it means the target is already well out of the way of your shot by the time the shot magically fires from the spot you pulled the trigger at. In some rounds I can fire and then run across the entire room to melee them with my gun before the bullet even appears.
This has ended up killing me when I was a traitor trying to shoot dudes with a syringe gun. I shot the gun and 5 seconds later, the bullet appears when they've already ran away/stunned me.
I've watched quite a few taser fights where people just stunned themselves due to the lag.
can confirm I have run after someone and run INTO my own bullets/taser shots before
I was sprinting down a hall at one point and fired a spacker shot ahead of me to clear a crowd. Proceeded to take a shot directly to my armor vest. Coulda been worse.
yup. Been there, seen this
Bullet Time, extreme edition.

Might not be completely related to the delayed firing, but a lot of times clicking at something with a gun while moving just flat out doesn't fire for me. Could've just been lag though.