Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inserting a monkey brain in a constructed AI core borks it
That was in direct response to concerns over all-access monkais/ApeIs/etc. I was just stating that it could be prevented if people preferred that idea. At least read my posts before you counter them guys. Granted I can be wordy and confusing at times. shrug

Nate: Plenty of times. Brain damage, fire alarms, no arms, bolted doors, etc. The idea of it being chance based just means some asshole is going to stand at the door saying AI over and over until it works for them. Despite the fact that it'd be easier to hack the door. :anothershrug:

(10-18-2016, 04:53 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: It randomly opening doors, farting, screaming, chimpering, ordering stuff, etc. would be interesting though. Dumb, yes... eventually overplayed, yes... but interesting.

Not sure if I made it clear, but I prefer this method. No player interaction.
Hmm I suppose that's true Vitatroll. Maybe that would be better. I think randomly bolting doors would be good if the doors unbolted on a timer somehow. Also there should be a chance the apeI bolts a door when someone asks for it to be opened, if theres a real ai to unbolt it
Don't make it more complicated than it has to be. The chance of listening to a player is dumb in my opinion. You ever ask a monkey to do something for you in game?? It doesnt!!
The more bananas near a door, the greater chance it has of being opened