Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inserting a monkey brain in a constructed AI core borks it
Self explanatory. You can't get the brain back out, it'll always "already has a brain in it!"
this is hilarious
I would be great if a monkey AI opened doors randomly and chimpered as well.
(10-13-2016, 04:59 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: I would be great if a monkey AI opened doors randomly and chimpered as well.

I agree, I had this exact idea. MonkeyAI should just randomly open doors and toggle shit until you destroy the wretched thing

ApeI if you will
Yes now we need monkey compatibility for AI cores coders get on this
Every now and again the speakers will blurt out monkey screams and farting
I have no mouth and I must eat this banana
(10-13-2016, 12:09 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: ApeI if you will
Just automatically rename the AI to this whenever a monkey brain is inserted
(10-13-2016, 01:45 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Every now and again the speakers will blurt out monkey screams and farting

Would it be possible to auto toggle vox access for monkey AIs? This is super important.
(10-13-2016, 05:51 PM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 01:45 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: Every now and again the speakers will blurt out monkey screams and farting

Would it be possible to auto toggle vox access for monkey AIs? This is super important.

That would require some new VOX clips and some leniency from the coders. I'll make enquiries.
Watch as the ApeI is more effective than a normal player AI
I might as well explain the bug better before I forget. Once the AI is activated with the monkey brain in it, trying to remove the brain gives the message but doesnt actually remove it. You cant put a new brain in either since the monkey brain wasnt removed.
If ApeI is installed, whenever someone says "AI" over radio, the door nearest them automatically opens. Because monkey don't give a shit.
Saying BANANA over the radio should reset all the laws
(10-16-2016, 02:54 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: If ApeI is installed, whenever someone says "AI" over radio, the door nearest them automatically opens. Because monkey don't give a shit.

That would give traitors a legitimate reason to replace the AI with a monkey brain. Alternatively, it allows them to not dick over the station by placing a monkey brain in the AI when they steal the neural processor.

That's amazing.